Reviews for Fighting Fires
blackbear1020 chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
i hope you do more like a wedding of jeff and beth and then a baby or 2 and you can bring eric back
Ana of Rohan chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Oh! sounds fantastic! u could tell a whole story like this and id be intrigued... lol

lotsa love

graelam
Ana of Rohan chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
i love love love the picking on shannon... it seems the popular thing to do on FF. lol and its always fun... the tender sweet beth/jeff moments were brilliant. ur a fantastic author. u SO need to write more wrestling fics. the whole jeff/matt knowing each other so well thing was also sweet and a lil scary. only because of how accurate it is. my bro can tell when somethings on my mind like that too. anyways. im off to the land of dreams.

lotsa love and respect

Graelam

:D

(btw ur the 1st author i put respect for! u deserve it! )
Ana of Rohan chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
omg u have left me completely speechless... holy crap beautiful... intense... powerful... omg...

lotsa love and respect

graelam

Ana of Rohan chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
Totally intense and totally sweet... love love love it!

Lotsa Love

Graelam

BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Oh, nice preview. I can't wait to read this. Great job.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Holy crow... You really do love to drive me insane, lol! I can't wait for this sequel! It's gonna be ah-maze-ing! If this was an actual trailer, it would be awesome. I could, like, see it playing in my head 0.0 :D
Evildarkwolf chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
Dude! I want to say you suck, but you really dont but Damb! You got me jummping in axsitement! Wah I need more. You got me addicted! Noo! More! Please! Jeff collapsing to the snow! Ah Gatta see! I love it! Dude Your so awsome! This story was amazing! And now with a sequel! Even better. Sorry I cant spell when I'm all hoppy! Please Sequel I'm ganna go to bed and wish and cry untell that comes out.

Coming soon to a fanfiction site near you!

Dude! Way better than a movie theator! Ah
x0allisonqt0x chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
Man I can't wait!

P.S you're right the trailer idea is cooler
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
Ooh, the idea of the preview was so clever! I giggled at the end. "Coming soon to a fanfiction site near you." Is it horrible I started to giggle at such a sad thing coming?

Man, I wish this could be a movie trailer. It'd be great.

I'm so excited now! But what's going to happen in this story? JEFF GETS KILLED? NO! Hehe. I guess I'll have to wait and see, won't I? :( Can't wait!
DoodleRock chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
OH EM GE! THIS TRAILER WAS AWESOME!We should all applaud the author for this tremendous work! *claps* Lol! I cant wait to see the sequel! This would b so cool if. they made it into a movie or something! Now im too excited to wait! Jumping up and down! lol XD

Can't wait for the sequel!

-16miki112 :D
JeffHardyFan4-Ever chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
this was the best story i have ever read it was awesome
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
Sounds good! Can't wait to get started reading it!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Amazing! I loved every single word of it and I'm so sad thats it ending, but I'm excited to see future stories ;D

I am soo happy that they are all safe)

Great job!

-Allie
ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
*sniff, sniff* I'm so sad that this story is done... It's too amazing to be done! I'm so happy it was a happy ending, lol Awesome story!