Reviews for A Meeting of Past and Future Masterminds
Super chapter 1 . 2/2
Love it!
What a power... I mean..what a temper.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh I liked this! The end gave me chills! XD
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I love the eyes, I don't know why but the idea of his eyes being her eyes fits perfectly. I guess that's why you wrote it. It's a nice short, although the events before it could be interesting to go through as he meets his siblings.
Arcole chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I am agreeing with RonCn-such a leader. Such a mastermind! Also thought the last line was fabulous. Thanks for posting this one!
penny4him chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I just read your latest fic and must say I was more than impressed. It was masterfully written with a perfect blend of drama and humor. You have some great phrases, especially all of Jarlaxle's sarcastic wit, but also wonderful descriptions such as this: "...his insides felt as though a spider had sucked them out and replaced them with liquid dread". Great story, I look forward to more from you in the future. :)
RonCN chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I missed your writing :)

This is a very good story: Jarlaxle is the kind of character I'd never tire of speculating about, so this little peek into his early youth was most interesting.

I specially liked the smart pride our rogue leader displayed, and the comparation to his mother. Haven't seen that one anywhere else: Jarlaxle is not a strong fighter, he's not a mage... then, what is he? a born leader, of course. Just like her.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

~RonCN
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
*grin* I could easily see his mouth getting him in trouble in his youth, and the comparison of his strengths to his mother's was very apt. An entertaining read, and one that gave me an evil chuckle at the end. "They were still her eyes." :D
Lady Fellshot chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
...and now I feel silly for having missed the line about the potions! Cruses :(

Sorry! I was being oblivious. :p
Lady Fellshot chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I thought it a neat little scene. I loved Jarlaxle's impishness .

One thing that niggled at me though... 950 lashes would most assuredly kill someone. The old rule was to give 40 lashes save one (39 lashes total), because then if someone took care of the person whipped, they would survive the experience. Any more and the person whipped would go into shock and likely die from it.

In any case, Matron Baenre's idea of "the floggings will continue until my morale improves very in character.
Lady Tragic chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*makes squeally noises at this* You wrote it! Much, much love for impudent-kid-Jarlaxle. .

~Tragic