Reviews for Vive La Revolution
Hylian Knight chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
To be honest I have always found the French Revolution heart wrenching... this however was amazing. Storys that have historic roots intrest me almost as much as history itself! So the peasent was reborn anew to gain the life he gave up but, what about the Queen of Roses did she ever get reborn I wonder? I loved it keep up the good work.

Continue Writing Your Good at It

Hylian Knight
KiraReySolo chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Amazing story! I really like stories about the French revolution, so this was awesome. Good job!
Generala chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
The end was pretty interesting.

Maybe Im wrong but looks like the soldier from that mortal day re incarnate and still remember the queen.
Keemchy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Simply amazing!
Daven K Port chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was an amazingly beautiful story. It was very well written, easily drawing in the reader to a different time and place. I especially loved how no names were mentioned. Somehow that technique gives it a certain something. Well done.
5HourOpera chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story made me cry...It's really awesome, though. So, Link is reborn, but is Zelda? You weren't especially clear about that. Loved this story! :)

-Opera
Sergeant Conley chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh. My. God.

How does this story have no reviews? This is amazing! I'd suggest editing and making it an original story, but then it'd lose the power it has right now. It wouldn't be the same, not at all. This, my friend, is going in my favorites.

5/5*