Reviews for Oddities of the Universe
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
I just love Vilgaxs sense of honor, even if only he and maybe Gwen get it. And I like the bro love between Kevin and Ben. But I wonder if Ken (her big brother), Max, and Ben ever threaten Kevin about what would happen if he broke Gwen heart?

Also what would hapen if Gwen and Pardox son came though time cause he wanted to see what his mom was like or his mom needed help and he had to go get help, leaving dad to protect mama. After we saw Bens kid and Kevin kid so why Gwen? Who know maybe the kid would be from her first love Vilgax who was killed, arrested, or forced to marry for his conquest. And Pardox helped bend her broken heart and raised the kid. And after it was over erased thier memories. Please post soon.
Ralf Jones chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Nice job with the Vilgax/Gwen pairing!
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Thank you! You really caught Pardox character in that oneshot. Also liked the part with Vilgax worried over Gwen. Please update soon
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Please update soon! While you have surpising have made me like Gwen and Vilxgax, I paring I have never thought of before you, can I request one Gwen and Pardox drabble? I have always wanted to read this pairing. Also for some reason I have always thought up that Six, from Generator Rex, as the child of the witch of mana and the time walker who has decided to live and help this version of earth as it was the world where the Tennysons were never born. Don't ask me why I see them as his parents I just do. Am I crazy for thinking of that?

Just please update soon!
deathwingseeker chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Elizabeth guest, why dont you do The writer and us a favor, AND SHUT THE F*CK UP! Just stfu. If u cant do that, gtfo. Just get. The. f*ck. out.
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I will try to lay off with the questions. I can't make any promises though. Your story has me wondering what you will write which leaves me with the questions. Another great chapter with Hex and Tetrax in this one! But I was wondering if you would ever do one of Vilgax thoughts on the new Kevin who is working with and dating Gwen? Or Gwen comparing Kevin and Vilgax? Or how Vilgax and Gwen feel after she is recuse? How Vilgax feel when he learns that she is like her grandmother and will longer than a human lifespan? I know that is more than three questions but at least it not five or ten right? Please post soon
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Will you do when Vilgax captures Gwen and Kevin? Or when Vilgax works for the Dagon and Gwen is force to work for him to? Will he tell Gwen he should have know she was more than human? Will Gwen ask how he learn of it and Vilgax tells her he learn of it from the clown who took her aunt? Will he congrate her and how will she scared him? Will he ask her the others known she can shift? Will he ask to see her other form? Will Gwen make him promise to not harm Kevin while in Vilgax's hold?

What will Vilgax feel when he learns Gwen is dating Kevin? Or when rumors speard in the Universe of Kevin becoming Kevin 11 again and taking people's powers? Will he worry about Gwen and have his spies, what ruler doesn't have spies, to learn everything about this?

When he worked with Kevin as a child did Kevin say another bad about Gwen or about killing her? How would Vilgax reacted to those plans?

Will Vilgax worry, berate himself for worring and care what she thinks, about what Gwen will think when Ben tells of his squid form or how she will react when she see it?

For another odd pairing have you thought of Gwen and Prof. Paordox? We know Gwen can time travel as well and I can see him travel back to his Gwen, after the time travel episode, and tell her that her younger self has learn to time travel and not to mess with it. Older Gwen, mid to late 20's, laugh and wonder if she should warn her about time traveling cradle robbies who are the prowl. And the Prof. say that he stole nothing and that a beautiful enchantess ensnare his heart and he was still trap by her spell. Gwen playing along says poor thing should I try to break spell? With the Prof. saying My dear lady though is no cure for this spell as it is the strongest it Universe and it is dreaded spell of true love and can never be broken. Then looking Gwen right in eyes says he gladly remain under this spell till the end of time and beyond. I just think this pairing would be cute.

Also will you do a friendship pairing of Gwen and Hope, Charmcaster? I think they would have been great friends if Hope hadn't have killed they the second time they when into her home world. Also have you thought about her uncle Hex with Gwen? He must know that with her raw power that she is the powerful witch there is and could want that power for himself and there could be an old spell or ritual that allows couples to share power. In "The True heart's Wish by jamies_lady" witchs give up apart of thier power to thier husbands for beltane and return at another time.

Please update soon!
ThePawOfTheWolf chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Great as usual :D I liked the friendship interactions between the characters, especially those at the end, and how he was trying to cover his emotions. I also admire how you manage to keep the characters’ personalities :). It must be very hard, but you’re doing very well at it :).
I love this story more and more, it’s awesome :D
ThePawOfTheWolf chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Great! Two of my favorite pairings in one story, cool :D I see you update pretty fast :).
This story is going very good and every time I read a chapter, I wonder what will happen next xD.
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
What would he feel if Max and Ben comes to take Gwen home? Would he even tell Gwen why he locking her in her room? She knows they are under attack, but not who is attacking. Will Vilgax worry that if she knew who was coming she would fight to escape him? How would he feel years later when challages earth champion? Will he be amazed at her powers and know it adiondte power? Will he think I should of know she couldnt be fully human? How does he feel about how close Kevin is with Gwen? How does he react to 11 year old Kevin insulting Gwen or messing, threaten, her?

Could you please do a fanfiction with Gwen and Rook? Gwen takes online classes and might have to go to the campus for labs sometimes? Kevin on a mission for the pumblers off world? Would Rook under rate Gwen hand to hand fighting skills til she kicks his butt? Will she help him understand Ben? Will the store guy and the vase alien love Gwen, but still hate Ben? Will you make Kevin dog hers? Or can you take the cat evo. from Rex episode Huanted and make it her pet? When they get turn into kids will Gwen have to take care of them? Will Rooks family encourage Rook to chase Gwen? How would Rook feel about Kevin return during the princess Looma fiasco? Please post soon
ThePawOfTheWolf chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This was great, like every chapter until now :D I saw you brought to brightness some of their flaws, and it was interesting :) I also saw some friendship interaction between the characters, especially at the end, and I liked that, as well as the whole chapter. Good job! :).
ThePawOfTheWolf chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Great chapter :D I like it very much :). I also like the idea of Gwen burning the kitchen. To sum up, I can tell you I like everything about this chapter :).
mex2girl chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
This is starting to be more and more of a story and I'm loving it!
Continue on with your wonderful crack-pairing XD
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Cute! I like this which is surpiring as I thought this story would be crazy but it is good. Please keep writing. Also do you know any writing any Gwen and Rook stories? I been thinking of Rook liking Gwen since he show up but having found a single one and if your looking for more pairings you could do Gwen and Pardox or Hex please post soon
ThePawOfTheWolf chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This story is really interesting, as well as the pairing. Are you going to continue it? :) It’s great!