Reviews for Miles to go before I sleep
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I like this! You get Draco's voice down well - I especially love the "Aunt Bella" part.
Rilan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I wondered about this as I was watching HBP, particularly Draco's expressions as Bellatrix blows stuff around Hogwarts up. I've never seen him as 100% a bad guy and you've captured what his internal monologue must be like. Great job. :)
MopCat chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh wow; a brilliant insight into the boys mind.

I see hardly any mistakes in this; a few run on sentences, but don't worry, most stories are riddled with them. :D

It was amazing how you had the conflicting ideas about everyone. (his dad, his aunt) It really is a very beautifully written piece.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Really liked how you showed Draco's conflicting emotions towards Bellatrix and Lucius - on one hand they're the only role models he's ever had; on the other, he partly realizes that they're disillusioned, literally or otherwise. You convey beautifully that image of shattered idols and how it affects a teenage boy who's on a Mission Impossible and, basically, his own doom. Also, Draco's disinterest in the act of killing a specific person - Dumbledore - was a very realistic reaction to the question at the beginning, "How does it feel like to kill?"

Very, very haunting and beautiful. Existential moments, like the one Draco's experiencing now, when life-altering decisions must be made, are perfect for reflecting. Absolutely wonderful!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Well, I love the poem, one of my favorites, and I feel kind of weird because I was really liking the story and then I read your A/N. Huh? Sincerely I liked your story.