Reviews for Good Intentions
okami-onna chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
I love them. I really do. That's the reason for adding every fic you write about them to favorites. I hope you will finish them soon.

Lots of love...
scubagurl22 chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Wanted to take a min and say how much I've enjoyed your IPS stories. They're always nice to come back to for a re-read when a mood strikes. You write both their emotions and introspections so very well!
JJ2008 chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Excellent job. I hope that you will finish this one day.
Penelope chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
I love this story. One of my favorites. For me, the way they get together, the ensuing misunderstanding, and the way Mary softens to Marshall but still has her edge, all seem to be a little more realistic than some others I've read. I'm guessing you no longer check this board since it has been so long from the last update but I would love to see this continue if you are ever on here again.
thena-ditey chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
Definitely enjoying this story, can't wait for the next installment.
angel313 chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
I wish that you would finish this story. Its good
Husky2014 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Love this story and I can't wait for more!
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
This is a great story! I can't wait to read an update!
ChibiBeth18 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This is completely random and off topic, but do you know how much that ending author's note dates this fic? The review button hasn't been green and white in years. . . Back to the story. I love Mary and Marshall shenanigans! They always fill me with giggles. Also, Stan. Stan doesn't even need elaboration.
Katie chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
Love it. I read through all of it in one sitting because I couldn't make myself stop.

They were all in character and this could have been an episode on the show. That conversation between Jinx and Mary: very appropriate use of italics and I could perfectly envision Jinx as she was talking.

I felt a little sorry for Ralph, especially in the first chapter because all he wants really, is to have a normal relationship with his fiance.

I loved Margaret! The chap with her back story was just perfect and I usually have huge issues with AU characters but really, she was a perfect addition and it's obvious you put effort into rounding her out.

Again, I loved it all. It's a perfect mix of humour and drama, exactly like the show. Loved Mary and Marshall's snark :)
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Please tell me you're bringing this story back lol!

I've missed it! I love your writing!
frostfalcon chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Very interesting so far, I can't wait to see where you go with this story and just how much more of Margaret's bad luck is going to creep in.
Jocelyn chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
I miss this story. I miss all your IPS stories. I'm hoping you'll update again soon. All the best to you.
Ookami Sakura chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
very nice, I love how this story is shaping up. Update soon!
Jocelyn chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
I hope you'll come back to update soon! I really miss this story!