Reviews for A Piece Of Heaven
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
Wow this fanfic blew my mind. Nice
Xx.ROSE.THORNE.xX chapter 30 . 3/8/2013
jeff with mark n glen, fine...but raven too...eww nooooo
Anonymous chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
Hey there! I love your FanFic, 'A Piece Of Heaven' and I actually got a little story to go with it about when I found it.

I was awake on another sleepless night after my Grandpa died, (February 2012) and I was bored so decided to find something to read on . I was browsing all the wrestling fanfics and I was reading down a list of different Jeff Hardy stories (cuz I like love him LOL) and while I'm doing all this, I'm thinking to myself about my Grandpa who just died days before, 'I can't believe he's gone.' And I'm still looking down the list and stop at the number 77 story. 77 was his lucky number, and mine too. It was this one, titled "A Piece Of Heaven". To me it was a sign from him up in Heaven telling me that he's ok and to stop worrying and all.

So I guess I'm just telling you this so you can know how much your story means to me. :)

I read the whole thing, it took me forever LOL, and even though there was a LOT of slash (little too much for me) I really liked it and especially the ending with Jeff and Raven.

Anyway, I hope I didn't weird you out or anything, a random person like me telling you this thing that happened to me out of nowhere LOL. :-)

Hope you have a great day,

-'Anonymous' :-)
Enigmatic Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
omg. Jeffers and Kaney hit it off! all my wildest dreams come true. thank you for an awesome first chappie!
IsidoraAngst chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
I favorited this story. It was that good. Have you thought about writing for a living? I'm being honest with that question. Your writing is so good, you should become a published writer.
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 20 . 1/17/2011
They didn't want me to review the last chapter. Said it was a duplicate review :/ I have not forgotten about this :p I loved the conversation between Adam and Matt. I can't believe Adam wants Jeff too! He's hot property! Lol. There are some very complex relationships in here. And poor Jeff! I want to give him a hug!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
Poor Jeff, being so confused! :O That conversation between Grain and Mark was priceless, lol. At least Jeffy is feeling better now, thanks to Mark! :D
GhostAsylum chapter 30 . 7/23/2010
Wow that was intence its like our world in which my sister and i quot "its a lying ,cheating, degenerate land but hey what can a human do..." hehehe anyways this was awsome
GhostAsylum chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
YAY i am soooo inlove with JayXAdam you really are an amazing writer
LadyGrelka chapter 30 . 12/9/2009
Ok I guess your forgiven and so is Raven. I guess bringing him into there relationship is one way to solve there problem. Hmm one has to wonder if they are ever going to get rid of having separate nights and just have one big foursome hehe. I really did like this fic and I am very happy it had a happy ending for everyone. Altho I still say the Kevin and Sean are dirty old men for wanting to make a 16 year old boy sandwich. hehe hmm I guess I am going to have to read more of your fics but that is going to have to wait till after I get some sleep. Again very good fic.
LadyGrelka chapter 29 . 12/9/2009
I was starting to warm up to Raven until he pulled that stunt at the end and said his prize was Jeff staying with him for the night. I was even going to suggest that you find someone for him to love and to love him back but after that stunt I say let him rot. Stupid ass-clown as Chris would say. He KNOWS that Jeff is still afraid of him and he dose this shit.

On a happier note damn it I want to ride a electronic bull! Hmm I wonder what bars in my area if any have them?
LadyGrelka chapter 28 . 12/9/2009
I am glad that Shawn seems to being realizing how much Hunter loves him. And oh my god Kevin and Sean should be ashamed of themselves hehe I mean Shannon is only 16 hehe.
LadyGrelka chapter 27 . 12/9/2009
Vince and Bitchoff oh sorry I mean Bischoff! That is just EW sorry but I really can't stand Eric Bischoff and the thought of him with anyone is just... EWW
LadyGrelka chapter 26 . 12/9/2009
Oh my so Raven had a turn around... hmm lets just hope (And I am saying this with full faith in you that you won't split up Mark, Glenn, and Jeff) Then when Jeff tells him that he dose have feelings for him but he can not be with him because he loves Mark, and Glenn more then anyone that Raven dose not go crazy.
LadyGrelka chapter 24 . 12/9/2009
Oh god Jeff is never going to forgive himself for being that responsive to Raven. I am really hoping that it was whatever Raven put in the coffee that made him act like that and that he dose not have feelings for Raven. I will be grumpy if this dose not have a happy ending with Mark, Glenn, and Jeff together.