Reviews for Incarcerated
TwilightAddict37 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Jasper's description of Edward in paragraph 1 is spit on. Exactly how I see him. So glad Alice let him go, but I agree, she could have sooner. But I get it. Would love to read her POV.
TwilightAddict37 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I need a cig after that! Whew! So descriptive and hot. Loved it. ttfn
Maxylicious chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Back again, and just as good as the 1st time! not nearly as dark as I feared, only wish I knew half as many words! lol. Holding out for the sequel. Great work and congrats on your novel!
RosaBella75 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Ooohoohhhhh! *shivers* Sooo good. You give great tease, bb! Hope people flock to check out your well written hotness! Glad you posted this here!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
All were sacrificed, in the name of Edward's and Jasper's flowering budding seed of thier love, save...Alice.

I mourn for those who have sacrificed and have now left this realm. I rejoice, in the burgeoning budding buds, save...Alice.

'Incarcerated'...held me captive! Word for beautiful Word!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Fine-Ali! She let him go. I can picture Jasper electing to take a classic mathematical approach between point J and point E...straight and to the point! He's not gonna run, he's gonna fly...and gain those coveted frequent flyer milage points!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Edward hollered out, "Oh fuck! Oh, Jā€¦Jesus," and I knew that my name was on the cusp of his tongue.

**smiling, chasmically...as widely as the Grand Canyon**

It's always the quite ones! ;D
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OMG!

The words.

All those beautiful descriptive...words.

Tumbling, Jumbling through Edward's mind...

Extremely...Humbling.
thepinktabby chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oh fluff, damn ya ya made me cry. Seriously I kinda hate Alice just a little... Well maybe a lot. Lol thanks for the beauty and destruction. Now I'm off to fins a fluffy story that won't make my dreams weep. * wink*
Maxylicious chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Whew! what an intense read! I had to pause quite a bit to look up a word in the dictionary, kinda makes me wish I had paid more attention in English class, lol. Still... loved it!
Susal chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
That was hard to read! Glad I kept going. Didn't disappoint, as usual
Susal chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I having nothing to add, but seeing your reviews under 100 is a crime
fukuji mihoko chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
"her heels making slaw of my own paps."

...

what?

o_o

does this mean anything, or did you just pick random words out of a dictionary or something?

and what the hell does coleslaw have to do with anything?
LovelyLoves chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
"Jasper remained a chunk of carbon compacting into a diamond within my soul." great line!

"Claiming that she's had me on borrow for more years than she should have taken." awww, poor Alice (i'm such a "fair-weather friend")

ummm, yea... ok, i totally need a sequal... i'm feeling very unfulfilled... everyone's dead, volturi just leave, and alice... ?... rie?...ummm, yea...
LovelyLoves chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
"And I don't think it's fair, seeing as I can't read your mind, honey." so Edward's the type to say "honey"...? hahaha, guess so!

awww, and now i don't hate alice at all & want her to get a sexy somebody & an hea. but really, on to the e/j lemons!