Reviews for Incarcerated
LovelyLoves chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
wooooowww! this is such a different pov for jasper! it makes perfect sense; if he's an empath & has seen so many war-created attrocities, maybe he would be this unsettled, jaded, hollow but acceptant of his fate character. the analysis of his relationship with alice is deep and introspective and when he meets edward...! i don't have the words! and i'm hoping the tone of the first meeting is a forcast of some seriosly hot & heavey j/e lovin! lol, i love it! (yea, definitely hate aice, the b*tch has got to go!)
LovelyLoves chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
"...honey husky hallowed voice" love the alliteration/imagry! jasper's sexy rumble gives me tingles...

"inside of her sluice" LOL! i love it! Edward is SUCH a HATER!

yea, this kinda makes me hate Alice...
kirifox chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Of anyone who could survive, why the bitch? She was the cause of it all. She played them all and everyone suffered because of her. I hope she suffers when she sees Jasper & Edward together, because there is no way she can keep them apart now.
bouncy 72 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Hey bb. I'm not to good at dealing with angst or HF, so I kinda cheated & just came & read this last chapter. It was very well writen. Great vocab too.

Much as I thought it was awful that the others died, I thought it was very clever way of telling it through Edwards head like that, with their voices becoming silent.

Your slash lemon was very hot (*Grin* & being vamp men had to make it a bit easier without having to worry about condoms or anything)

I'm glad Alice, Jasper & Edward survive :)

So all in all I thought it was a REALLY GOOD chapter. Thank you for sharing it with us
ArcadianMaggie chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Very powerful juxtaposition of the Cullens' deaths with Edward and Jasper's long awaited union. I'm curious why Alice was spared. Great story! I really enjoyed it!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Gorgeous chapter. Edward's and Jasper's anguish and longing is so palpable. I'm glad to see Alice finally released him.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I love your take on Jasper's history. Intrigued to find out Jasper was just as affected by Edward and Edward was with him.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So looks like Edward has a bit of a crush, yeah? Heh. j/k. This story has been on my TBR list for a while. Looking forward to more!
nitsuAPJ chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
OMFG! Hell yeah I want more! Please?

Pam
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Oh I hate Alice, how you have killed them all off. I am glad you left Edward and Jasper tho. perfect as usual :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ah Rie.

You are excelling yourself again.

love it.

xx
sugar rae chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Great story! Curious as to why Alice was the only survivor.
sugar rae chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I hope Alice finds her love. Finally courageous enough to know it's not with Jasper.
sugar rae chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Waiting to see how these two come together and what happens to Alice.
sugar rae chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Amazing chapter. Edward's longing and lust for Jasper...
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »