Reviews for Incarcerated
Defiant-Chic chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I'd give you words but you stole mine

With fuckhot story and amusing rhyme
CapnSureYouAre chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Geez, Rie! It's like every seventeen year olds' worst nightmare: crushing on someone attached and unattainable and KNOWING they are perfectly aware of your hopeless craving... make's me want to hide even more than Malice and her malignant madness. But, you know, it's perfect ;-) and hot, and I'm terribly curious to find out what happens next, of course. My favorite bit: "Learning, quickly, that Jasper could sense and warp the sentiments of others, I was bound and gagged and gagging by the idea that he had known straight away of my lust for him." Argh! Makes me want to cuddle a Cullen! Love it, love ya!
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh dear god... shall I tell you what I'm feeling now having read these absolutely sense-seducing fuck-gorgeous words?

Pounding. Pulsing. Aching. Longing. Bloody AWED!

This is positively one of the most delectable, erotic, gorgeous things I have every read! I think I literally forgot to breathe as I was reading it because when I reached the end, I gasped. It is THAT damn good! I devoured it!

My god... your writing, the words - the way they weave that succulent succubus (or considering the pretty protagonists of this exquisite erotica, perhaps that should be 'incubus') spell, evoking a mood - pure virile lust, aching forbidden longing, awe and admiration, frustration, sexual need - that is so pure and powerful, you feel it in your mind, your heart and the lady bits! ;-)

The magnetism between them - that seductive dance that keeps drawing them closer and closer (and I'm *aching* for them to take that wanton waltz!), the heated looks, the glancing touches, the purred words... wow! Gorgeous as the heavens and hot as hell!

This... .God... this slayed me!

"Poison to palm, lifting up the tiny droplets and working them into the swells of my palms, the fleshy rigid bits of my fingers, rubbing it in, I wrapped my hand at the root. Like a wild thing he clasped me, his hands were beasts that worked in escalating circles, rotating over my turgid dick, pulsating upon the thick heavy lengthwise vein, fingering each ridged ripple of tissue all the way up and all the way down. Down. Down. Over my sac, that he handled with a knowing rolling touch, a push down on the steel-tense bridge of skin between my balls and my ass. Up up up. Swirling the pad of his index finger round and round the lip of my head while his thumb and forefinger nickel and dimed the rarified weeping slit atop, sucking out the inner tiny lips, that he met with a deep French kiss. The tip of his rooting tongue tucked just slightly inside, opening my cock to him."

I mean... oh! That is... look at that, you've rendered me speechless, it is THAT good! No, not good, DIVINE! Erotic divinity - that's what this story is - pure delicious erotic divinity... that's it, Rie! This is *not* Dead Confederates, BUT, it is:

D.E.A.D. C.O.N.F.E.D.E.R.A.T.E.S.:

*D*elicious *E*rotic *A*rousing *D*ivinity - *C*arnal *O*verwhelming *N*aughty *F*ucktacular *E*arthy *D*electable *E*rogenous *R*aunchy *A*mourous *T*itillating *E*namoured *S*ensualists

I love it, I want to slurp it up slowly... just as I want these gorgoeus, sexy, virile vamps to do! Oh my god... I want to do wicked things with these hot, horny vampires... or better yet, I want to watch them do dirty, devilishly-delish things together!

GORGEOUS! Erotic! *Perfect* (And now, I am literally - and I do mean that literally - *aching* for the next scrumption serving of this slashy succulence!) **LOVES**
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It's times like now that i wished I didn't absolutely adore you... and maybe even have a bit of a girl crush on. If I didn't like you, my jealousy over your immense talent might be easier to deal with, but I do like you.

Curbing my jealousy, I must say... wow. That was stunning and sad and hopefull and hopeless and so much more all at the same time. I wish I could say more right now, but my head hurts and I am going to lay down for a bit.

Brava... yet again. Stunning.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
"With one meeting of one man, I had gone from lonely and embittered to solitary and embattled!"

I don't think I've ever read a more perfect sentence.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8