Reviews for Canvas
yours.to.hold chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Well then you drink that coffee! And try not to stress too much, stress is bad I'm told.

Yay! I can see why you enjoyed writing it, it was a wonderful chapter! I loved it, I really did. Yami really does amuse me. I REALLY wanna know what happens next! And as for the lime-ish content... that was your first time? Really good for a first time (though it's not like I'm an expert...). But really, keep up the good work and don't stress, if the chapters can't be out so quick that's fine. I'll live. (Not that I'm not excited for the next chapter, I just don't want to rush you... I myself stress about EVERYTHING and it's no fun, though I learned it does keep mosquitoes away!)

So... yeah, AMAZING chapter!
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
nice update huh poor Yugi its what he gets for being so cute but seriously he's gotta stop putting things down on himself after all it was Anzu who chose to meet up with him at the park and not leave when she realized Yugi had company even tried to vy for his attention huh and that other kid was at fault to since he chose to pester Yugi

but for now sing away lil nightingale your new partner awaits ah well great job gtg now JA NE
SRRH chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
oh boy...Yugi, you've done it now. You are really lucky that Yami doesn't wish to murder you. And Yugi could always point out that Yami never TOLD Yugi he couldn't go in that room. Then again, Yami is insane...literally based on what we managed to glimpse. Loved how you included that. Anyway, update soon. I can't wait to see what happens to Yugi.
Natoya chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Wow. This is truly an amazing story. You add so much detail and everything; it's like I'm really there, and I can so feel Yugi's fear and everything. Poor Yugi, hearing about Anzu's death like that. I wonder if he put two and two together and realized where the heart came from. And Yami just coming and taking him away like that; surely his grandfather will call he police or something? Or Yami would have found a way around that. I'm curious as to how that will go down. Poor, poor Yugi; I'd be terrified too, locked up in a mansion with a murderer. Awesome, awesome chapter, can't wait for more!
Twin Fox Tails chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Update please! It's such a good story! Very well written.
Happyfish chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
0.0 ...0.0.0 write more? .0.0 this is the stragest story I have ever read and for some reason unkown to me I seem to read more of this although i dopn not knkow my ...0
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
omg i love obsession and stalker stories- this is by far the best one so far! you had me on the edge of my seat during the horror scene! shit, man, don't ever stop writing- you have way too much talent!
Doragon-chan chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
I'm a sucker for horror. That was awesome, though I did feel a little sorry for Anzu. Yami wants Yugi so bad, it's driving him to violence. Am I wrong to wish someone would do that for me?
marie.antoniette chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I'm sick... really sick...

But still, I'm amazed with Anzu's death, it was really well described. I felt like I was in a movie theatre watching it. I also liked the dinner part. Feelings are starting to arise, in Yugi's case.

I hope Yugi says yes... I don't want grandpa to die...
Abby -WCD chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Fantastic. It's been a while since I've reacted along with the characters... wow. ) I'll be waiting (not too patiently!) for an update!

(And if you ever need a beta-reader... well, don't feel bothered to ask.)
Twin Fox Tails chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh...You are a very talented writer. I can't wait to see what happens next! Seriously. I can't wait. Hurry, hurry, hurry!...please?
Sekhmet09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
amazing start...love how you've wrote Yami in this. He is truly a psycopath.
SilverDragon-Purity chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I'm glad you warned us about not eating first. *is really really green* You are one sick and twisted person, you know that? *shivers* I don't want to imagine what your mind or bedroom look like if your writings are this creepy. So Anzu's dead (big surprise) and Yugi was given her heart by Yami who thinks that'll get Yugi to love him. I'm sorry but Yami is a fool, you can't have a relationship baised on fear. They never last and its never a happy one. So now what? What'll happen to the rest of Yugi's friends should Yami ever decide that Yugi spends too much time in the outside world and wishes him to stay in the mansion? Well I guess that's it. I had more but I lost my train of thought. See you next chapter I guess. Later.
Yana5 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
is yu gi going to kill yami is this story
Dante96 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I really like this chapter. It shows a lot about Yugi and Yami's personalities as well as their obsession with each other. The details were done well and the crime scene ideas as well as the actual murder event was very descriptive and real. It was very exciting to read.

Please Update