Reviews for The Definition of Fine
Elafi Milo chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
So Dean's his mom. I'm sorry to say this, because I did and do enjoy your work, but the Sam you write frustrates me in his helplessness. He is a grown man, after all, and lived on his own for some years, and was taught the tricks of his family's trade. He should really be able to do more for himself.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Awesome fic. Totally believable that Sam would have trouble getting his brain round it all but you resolved it with wonderful brotherliness.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwwww, great job!
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Heart-warming and very well written :) seriously, I love the way you write your stories... something about the phrases or style or... I dunno... but it's great ;)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Really enjoyed reading this.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was awesome! I loved this fic

how you wrote it and how Sam comes to terms it wasnt Dean

awesome!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very sweet. I love it.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I really love the line about Sam feeling ashamed he couldn't let go of this for Dean. And I really appreciate that Dean knows it's an instinctive reaction, not a personal one, and that Sam doesn't want it, either. Nice.
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
What a lovely bit of brotherly affection. I know there was more fallout from that situation than we got to see, so this was a nice wrap up. Sam's progression had a genuine feel to it.

Keep writing!

Eleri
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I absolutely adore fics about Skin and this one was awesome. The tense re-establishment of familiarity and the wonderful bro-mo at the end were fabulously done.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was plain awesome. Truly, the definition of fine is Sam feeling save with Dean. Loved it. Hugs, Vonnie
sidjack chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I adore "I'm Fine" stories. Love getting how they are so not fine and then finding out how they really do get that way. This was so lovely, I really like how Dean is almost ready to leave if that's what it would take for Sam to really be fine.

This is a perfect. Dean and Sam just getting to be brothers again at the end is awesomely done.

sid
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
A great job focusing on the aftermath of the episode, Sam being hurt by his "brother" and Dean almost coming too late. I liked how you delved into the emotional and psychological problems that they had to deal with.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was excellent. That episode rarely gets touched on and you got it just right. I would love to see this onscreen. I never thought about Sam having issues after the shifter, but it makes total sense. Thanks for sharing such a great story! _
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
i wondered how Sam got over that happening with the wrong Dean... your story was perfect... thanks