Reviews for January 24
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Nice story. Sam needs to let Dean know how he feels more often. Never mind fearing a chick flick moment. Kudos to Jessica for making them "see" each other.
Peaceandunity chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Really glad I found the sequel now to see if there's more... there better be!
AlyLeo93 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
I hope you continue this story line :D this is how it should have gone!
Azer chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Jessica: "You said once that your brother always follows orders like a good little soldier. So, I gave him an order. "

I get that you want to have Dean come but that's just insulting. He only takes orders from his dad because the one time he didn't litsen a Striga went after Sam...

I'm not going to keep reading anymore. I can't connect your Dean withthw badass version
r chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Jessica is amazing! Love the fic!stupid sam
mikesh chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
awe, how cute! I was about to say, Sammy was starting to need a very good swif kick in the ass for being the world's biggest dick to his big brother who raised him!
SeaKat chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
I love this little universe you've created here. Absolutely amazing.
driver picks the music chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
I've said it once and I'll say it again, I just love your Jessica. lol! This was a great story!
x.lizzy.x chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
aw! yay! they met up again! :D

and oh yeah...Jess is that much more awesome by liking the Impala! lol

great job so far! like I said, lovin it! -said in a singy song, 'Orpah's excited about a guest being on her show' kinda voice- lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
“You’ll do whatever in the hell I want you to do. Driver picks the music remember? Well I’m the driver here. So I’m picking the music. And I suggest you sit your ass down.”

wow! Go Sam!

I was kinda confused at first..I wasn't sure who was talking but once I figured it out...I freakin love it! I love how you did that with the "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" thing...one-a the greatest quotes ever! lol

oh wow...talk about a fight... :(

but Dean's right...I'm a Sammy girl most days but I agree with Dean here...lol

good job! I'm lovin it! XD
x.lizzy.x chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
"...and other nasties were real"

lol..nasties? heh, I can totally see Jessica saying that..lol

I like the talk she had with Dean...very cool :)

I hope she stays and can work things out with Sam...

good job! I'm so eager to see where this goes!
x.lizzy.x chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
"Dean threw in that Bigfoot wasn’t, but pretty much everything else was."

lol...I can imagine Sam tellin her all this and it's all completely seriously until Dean throws in that Big Foot isn't real...lol...sorry that made me laugh...lol

I wonder how Jessica would've really reacted, like if they wrote that into the show, if they told her the truth about them... hmm...gives ya somethin to think about...lol but I have a feeling the way you wrote it is probably pretty accurate...lol

good chapter :)
alwaysateen chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Cool a sequel!

Glad the boys are going to Bobby! Maybe you can write another sequel with Bobby in it?

I'm glad Jessica took the time to understand the brothers and help a so stubborn Sam appreciate his brother all over again. Wow he can be so mean to Dean sometimes! He's lucky his big brother always forgive him.
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
YES! Sammy went after him! good job Sammy! Lol

“Why Sammy, college has changed you.”

LOL! that's dirty! LOL

oh wow...that line about there being so much blood in the Impala and that he had to be hurt really really bad for that to still be there made me super sad :( poor Dean :(

the chapter..as usual..greatness :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
aw!

I almost wanted to cry when it said that Dean bit the inside of his cheek to keep from crying!

I'm not sure if that meant from the pain or the emotional stuff...but I'm saying it's from the emotional stuff! and that makes me sad...lol

anyhoo...great chapter :D