Reviews for Guardian Angel
Lawl-ya chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Okay, this story was last updated ... 5 years ago. Not much to hope for here, I guess o.o Well, I'm leaving a comment nevertheless, hoping that you maybe decide to finish it or rewrite it or anything like that ... or you're just gonna leave it like that - whatever, really ... I just really liked the idea of Zelos coming back as a guardian angel for Lloyd. And how you did it - no one is able to see him except for Colette (probably because she was Martel for a moment and Martel was the one that set Zelos up as a guardian angel after all); Zelos being able to cast spells but not as powerful or many as when he was still alive but hey, he's still an invisible help, we saw that when Raine got hurt. So yeah. Maybe you're gonna find the fun to write this again sometime; maybe not. Either way, I enjoyed reading it so far.
Icestorm238 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
This is written really well! I can totally imagine Zelos screaming "Professor, I could kiss you!" I can't wait for chp 5
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, I'm pretty impressed with how well you've written this story despite it only being your second. Do you write often?

P.S I know I'm waaay too late to have any effect on the plot(since it's already written), but I am all for this being Zelloyd! *fingers crossed*
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
must. have. more! 3333333333 this is the best zelloyd ever! hope you update this jewel!
nananshii chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
nice i love it ! cant wait for ch. 5 :) i lookin forward to it
Alexa chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
AWESOME! I love your story! It's Great! When r you gonna continue though, I waited pretty long...This is the first time I ever reviewed too! You better appreciate it! WEll overall you did pretty great! 'Nuff said.
Chiya chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Wow! I love your story! It has so much depth and it's so cool! The perspective you used is totally unique! I can't wait for the next chappie! Do your best okay?
Pandachan777 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
The concept you used is really engaging and sounds so believable! Your story just draws me in and I forget about everything! And your story is the only one with a twist like this, which makes it unique. I had killed zelos off in my first playthrough by accident. I had no idea that would happen! I regret it even now. So this story really speaks to me. I really look forward of how you're going to proceed in bringing Lloyd and Zelos closer XD

Please keep up the great work!
Miyavilurver chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
this story is such a gem, i hope to see more from it soon! its lovely 3
Shadowsonicstar chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
*squee*. This fanfic is so amazing! I really hope you update soon :)
in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
YAY! UPDATE! -glomps-

Oh and for it being late, I WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :D Because I'm worse with updating. :P Although...that's probably not a good thing. XD

I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait to see what'll happen with Kratos' battle and Zelos out of the picture (almost). And also what you'll do with Colette being able to see Zelos.

So...update soon?

-SilverMoon8
Sora Hane chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Well your late... Very late... But Atleast you updated... I've seen too many fanfics that are dead after the first month.

Honestly I think that innkeeper is amazing. I never would have make her anything more than just an elf... Ever.

As for Zelos, poor guy has a lot on his mind doesn't he... With him dying and all, doesn't seem like he can catch a break! XD

I hope you update soon next time! Keep it up!
Kiomori chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I really like the twist you put on this. I like how Zelos is still there, even though he's gone at the same time. It is pretty touching. I feel bad for all of them still.

I'm guessing by what you said is that they'll eventually see him or something. I wonder how that would work...but I'm definitely a fan of a friendship between them.

I'll be looking forward to more!
Ranchdressing chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Oh, I can't believe I"m saying this but: I kinda feel sorry for Colette. I mean, she's seeing Zelos but can't do anything about it. Poor girl, I wonder if she's trying to ignore him.

But yay, you finally updated! This makes me really happy because I missed you!
accident prone chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Yes, you are late. But at least you updated, right? Yes you did, yay.

I liked the innkeeper...I liked this chapter, too. LIke usual. Only thing I can think of is make sure you're using the right "your..."and either stay in first or third person...yeah. Yay grammar.

But seriously, the innkeeper rocks. The elder's mother AND the storyteller's spouse? WIN!

anyway, hopefully you'll ACTALLY update soon this time. XP