Reviews for Fearing The Man In The Mirror
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
This is an interesting addition to the shapeshifter episode.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Great second and final chapter. Loved the touch of Sam having to identify 'Dean's' body and, in his still confused state thought it was Dean. Not surprised that after the doc called Becca, Dean insisted on being sneaked into the hospital to prove to Sam that he was okay and it was the shifter in the morgue. And perfect ending, tying it in with the end of the episode with Sam and Dean in the Impala.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Enjoyable first chapter. Love how you have taken the end of Skin AU and have Sam concussed and confused, still thinking that Dean is the shapeshifter. And thank goodness they have Becky to take Sam to the hospital as there is no way Dean could. Going back to Becky's and waiting seems like the best option.
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Great fic
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Awesome take on the SKIN episode my friend. I always wondered what it would be like for Sam after the attack...if he would have nightmares thinking Dean was the shifter...you filled that part in for me so well!
Floralia chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
That was a really interesting tag. Having Sam ID Dean’s body was a nice touch, and Dean having to sit on the sidelines while other people took care of Sam must be torture given the situation. Skin is such a fun episode to play with because there are so many potential fall outs waiting to be explored.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
great story
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
This was awesome. Very tense and I loved how you fit Becky into it. Poor Sam, not only was he concussed and confused, he also had to think Dean was dead. Really felt sorry for the poor kid. Hugs, Vonnie
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Good work! Poor Sam! Glad Dean managed to prove he was alive.
skag trendy chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Oh the poor baby, so mixed up, believing his brother was dead, having to identify the body.

Great ending, hon. Lovely story, as always.

Kind regards,

ST x
calcium77 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
First you interrupt my sleep...then my work. You are a trouble maker with your awesome stories!

I really liked your take on a post skin story. Great job! Thanks so much for keeping me entertained!

Kat
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
carocali chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Poor confused Sam! Getting knocked around twice surely cannot be good for you, especially in their line of lying and deceit.

I really liked how you brought Zach back into the fold to help get Sam back on track, and the silver knife was a nice touch.

Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
aXforamnesty chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
awhh! i LOVE this! fantastic job! you really did freaking out sam well! nice work!
Wallflowergirl chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This was cool, i just watched this episode a couple of days ago and I liked what you did with it!