Reviews for Purity Amidst Madness
Hexatona chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Welp, I'm a moron that can't copy and paste correctly: playlist?listPL-vT9uPaqMCmLXq-EYMrETNEIYwRnvrk

THERE is the audiobook. (Sorry, GI, I'd have just PM'd you, but I was a new account and I can't even RESPOND to PMs until 24 hours have passed.)
Hexatona chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
Hey there! I really loved this story, so I decided to make a bit of an audiobook of it. I tend to do this from time to time.

It's a TTS audiobook, but one where I've gone to great pains to have the new words pronounced correctly in the engine, fixed a spelling mistake here and there, appropriate pauses, and most importantly had dialogue and narration spoken at a different pitch so it's waaaay easier to tell when there is someone talking.

Check it out here! playlist?listPL-vT9uPaqMCmLXq-EYMrETNEIYwRnvrk

(also, the mp3s are in the last video, so don't bother using the download sites if you wanted it offline)
Kyu-Momo chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Awesome! :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
bwahahah! I could just SEE Ramza going against all of them with reraise on him, just for training. Hahahah! He's just that crazy and awesome. :3
Josh Grinsteinne chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Do another Ramza Meliadoul fic, this sight is severely lacking in them. This is the best one I found. Omnisage out
Josh Grinsteinne chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Well, well this was interesting, and when you think about it this whole fic makes sense. After Ovelia is married to Delita who is left for Ramza to marry? Nice work with the battles and strategy, I like how you made Ramza a complete badass. Nice work again, please do not do us a diservice and not post anymore stores...please do more. Pename as Omnisage and I am out...
darkgloomie chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
so I just noticed you had more than "For Want Of A War". I'll check this out and eventually I'll write some reviews... I think... maybe... I still like what you write. Maybe check out the recommendations, too
Aryk von Straln chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Well...Damn. I actually was reading ObsidianDawn's work before I came here but I stopped for a while, I wasn't bored but I wanted to see what else there was on offer. Noticed he'd mentioned you once or twice but didn't think much of it. Ran across another couple of one-shots shortly afterwards where they mentioned your name and ability to promote a truly badass Ramza and made note of this story so I decided to look it up and...well...Damn.

Your cutting out of the "filler" battles, or in the case of Balk actually making them serve a purpose, was a welcome change and the way he just went about mixing and matching all of his various specialties did indeed make for a rather bad ass hero (of the three ideas I've sketched up but never put into actual words I tried to create some kind of semi-unique skill set for Ramza to employ) and the ending was very climatic and definitely appropriate for the overall tone you set. Makes me laugh sometimes though, this isn't the first RPG-based story I've read where the author makes out the protagonist to be some kind of bat-shit crazy bastard (a title all to appropriate for Ramza) challenging the world and everyone in it stupid enough to step up.

P.S. Just realized, I have your other Tactics story up in one of my many tabs (I select criteria, hunt through it and find things that catch my fancy, open it in a new tab and then just sift through them at my leisure) and I hadn't even realized it was yours until you mentioned it here. I'm off to read that now I think.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
This story was incredible. I couldn't stop reading when I found it yesterday, I had to keep going. FFT is an awesome game and I really should read more fics from it. Also this is the first Ramza/Meliadoul I read. Very interesting pairing and you did good.
Burned-Out Sage chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Well done sir. Very well done.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was very well written.

Great job! :)
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Really good. Looking forward to when you get back into your home country and continue to update.

Also, are you sure Serial Ravist is a guy? I always had the impression that said writer was a girl. I just want to know for sure to avoid any potential awkwardness in the future.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Excellent story! I am glad to have read it and glad that you completed it, as it is another notch to my completed stories. I find that Final Fantasy Tactic is one of the most beautiful when it comes to storyline and you explored it epically.
chm01 chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
he's going to have an intersting married life isn't he?
JackOfBladesX chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Nice ending. I feel bad for Orlan...guy should have ditched everything and gone with the group...oh well.

I enjoyed it. Glad to see that you didn't kill off Ramza in the end (saw that happen in a story once...sucks because shit constantly went wrong for the poor guy).

Anyway, very fond of "For Want of a War" and i definitely hope to see more of that one VERY soon.

Good job with this.