Reviews for And the dead keep on living
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Like all your work - really, really good!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Its funny she would just black out like that. Always a pleasure to read your stuff.
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was so beautifully written. Eric's pain was almost palpable. Bravo.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great Sookie/Eric interactions here. I enjoyed the deeper examinations of Eric's feelings about Godric's death.
R-Bizzle chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like!
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I really loved it! Adding to my faves :)
Waiting on Summer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
A well written "what if".
ceiyn chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
nice. I would love to read more of this
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I loved it:)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this was beautiful, i love the subtlety in your work, and the ending note was perfect. you could do a whole series of oneshots in this vein, pregnant moments between sookie and eric - bill watching them drift closer, stuck as a spectator of the connection between viking and telepath. or maybe you already have, and i just haven't found them yet... lol. thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow, that was hauntingly beautiful, I loved it! Impeccable character description and interaction, as always and everything were extremely well written too, of course! I do wonder though, what really happened, but Eric seemed to have behaved quite nicely that night? The ending sentence was really great, kudos!
Baronessjai chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
WOW! Now That a must read ... SOOKIE falling asleep in ERICS room, Bill trippin what will happen next? PLEASE! more enlighting chapters PLEASE... :)
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Good story.
jc102085 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
i always enjoy your writing. Thanks.
Caruka chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I like very much how your history sounds so much like Eric/Sookie profiles! Please continue...