Reviews for The City is at War
Skydancing Dragon chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Oh, no...hopefully Leon can get out of this. Sora...
AngelOfDarkness92 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
omg this was uploaded on here a day before my birthday what an awesome gift your awesome _
Ldrmas chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
That was just an amazing story! I loved every part and just couldn't stop reading! You made great character plots and story, so good I give it an A!
XD
Cannot wait to read the sequel!
Junk Garage chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
Hey there,

This fic was beyond amazing! I spent the whole weekend reading it and have no regrets. I also read your "Oathkeeper's Dawn" sometime back but left an anonymous one-liner review since I was on a handheld device then and didn't have the patience to type a big ass reply (it's just not practical for typing). However I am now comfortably sitting on my comp with a proper keyboard so I can finally rave on like I had planned!

The pacing flows incredibly well – nothing is dragged on and nothing is rushed, the story is engaging and the characters are all endearing in their own way! Riku and Axel in particular were favorite moreso because they made me laugh the most – Riku was such a nut! It was great (and kinda hot *A*)! I must say, if you have or are working on any original stories, I know I'd be very eager to read your work because so far your fics have just been a blast to read.

If there is one criticism that I have it's your characterization of Sora (in both this fic and Oathkeeper's Dawn). I have yet to read the sequel to City is at War or any of your other KH fics, but based on what I have read I do feel that your Sora is a little too...wobby for lack of a better word. He comes off as a little *too* fragile and kinda lacks that boisterous, brash charm. Anyway this won't matter since you probably don't even write KH fics anymore, but I just figured I'd say this anyway since it was the only "issue" which stood out to me. :)

Anyway, once more – lovely work, thank you so much for gracing fandom with your engaging stories and good luck to you!
socrazyimsane chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
I LOVED your story! It was written perfectly and everything fit together and flowed nicely.
Cloud and Leon. 3 and even AkuRoku and SoRiku! 3 Oh and Zemyx! I loved that little crime trio, it was awesome.
1diagonalscar chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I wanted to warn you that I've just discovered this story of yours and I can't believe it's taken me so long to find it. I've only read chapter 1 so far in a great breathless rush - hence only having general appreciative noises to make - but be prepared for a splurge of enthusiasm when I read the rest of it. It's fantastic, what I've seen of it so far.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I just had a minor panic attack when I couldn't find this on my favs and I'd thought you'd deleted it... O.o

But you haven't. :D I actually sighed in relief when I found this through google. (Why yes, I am desperate to reread this, no need to rub it in.)

:P Just so you know, your story is still brilliant, thanks again for posting.
BRP chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
dude like my third time reading this. it's still awesome. can you like make a book for me and like send over to me. I would love you forever.
TSRM chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Though I'm a huuuuuuge fan of Leon/Cloud, I loved Riku in this story, specially the fact that you made him resident from Dark City.

Thankfully I came across this story a year ago, as it brings so many good memories every time I listen "The City is at War" when I was in school, and this is just a goddamn bonus.
Cilla chapter 22 . 5/25/2011
FAN. TASTIC. Nothing else to say. D
bbb136 chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
SO GOOD!

I've seen this floating about but never actually clicked on it as I would always either be middle of another fic or busy with work. But wow, I have to credit you on your plot. Well done.

Plus your action scenes- very hard to write successfully but you breezed through it. _ And nice yaoi.
esthxim chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I can't believe how Squall is so completely suited for this kind of life. Despite his morals he's the perfect kind of criminal.

Aww, Cloud and Roxas' relationship is kind of like Squall and Sora's! So cute :D

Wow, that was a surprise. It's a little strange to think of Seifer and superior to Squall. Awesome twist.

Yay! Cloud has a heart, that's so sweet. But he can't be sweet without bringing up an ulterior motive can he?

Lol, Riku's such a womanizer, I kind of saw him as one anyway. I feel sorry for Sora.
esthxim chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
The first section is so suspenseful! I was hoping that he would make a get away though...

Haha Cloud; no nonsense.

I love Squall's reaction to the situation, such dry humour. He's a tricky one. Fantastically written.
esthxim chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
How intriguing! Zexion has a lover :P

Fantastic description of the heist as usual, I really love the relationships already there.

Axel is such a fail investigator :D I just adore how Squall's demeanor changes when Sora is involved.

I was so frightened for Squall in the last section! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
esthxim chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I like how Riku is portrayed in this, I haven't read many stories when he's had this much attitude, it's very refreshing.

Once again, I adore the relationship between Squall and Sora. This kind of dedication is a little hard to put into words and you've done it amazingly.

The flashback/nightmare was frightening, but appropriate. I suppose there would be more of these since war is such a scarring experience.

You really feel bad for Squall, he's going through SO much for someone his age. I almost want to cry for him, this is such emotional work.

I really like the small Cloud segements and can't wait to get up to the parts when Leon and Cloud meet!

Fantastic work :D