Reviews for Prologue
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 1/6
Hhahahaha haha XDDD. Oh, that is funny. Good job!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow I'm lame. I had to look up the word 'expletive', and when I found it I started laughing. XDD

I have failed as a reader and a writer.

Ah well. This ending is MUCH better than the other one, despite the fact that Jim is appareantly a meat pie now. O_O
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Can't get rid of Jim that easily especially when he needs Bones to save him all the time. Aaww, they need each other! I hope this sequel has a happy ending!
Irish Drgn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Where are you going with this? I noticed you had posted it on LJ as well, but never saw anything afterward.

It's like hanging on a ledge with no other step...

Sequel?
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow. I wanted to swear with McCoy too. ...Can there be more? Please? I really like it so far
XGemini chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Please tell me there's going to be more to this...I also just got done reading 'Goodbye' and it broke my heart. I strongly encourage moreD
Wingwyrm chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So I just watched Doom like six hours ago and then I got to reading crossovers since I love them and then I meander over the ST2009 crossovers and low and behold, what do I find?

Reaper!Bones.

AND I LOVE YOU. Just a little. Because this is awesome in a OMG sort of way. So yeah, love it. :) Can't wait to read more *lol*
anx.redwave chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
great start, more please.
qgjpadawan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009