Reviews for The Shadow: Rewrite
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
LIKE THE REWRITE HOPE YOU FINSH IT SOON I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT
Kori-Kyo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
brilliant so far although i find myself confused for a while because Tsukune had not met Mizore or Ruby yet but keep up the good work
approximationOfhumanity chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Awesome story, please continue it!
James chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Great. Very good.

Just hurry up with the updating.

Thanks
ALMIGHTY6 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Great Story, Hope you keep it up... :)... Nice twist with the rogue Thing, hope the next chapter comes Quick...:D Much Appreciated
Tsukune08 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Love the dynamics of the 2 people in both the main characters. Works well with the story.

Switching between POVs can get a little confusing but it is at least obvious where the changes take place.

Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapters.
undividable chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
aw such a lovely story, my freind sent me a bunch of stories to read for vR but youts was the only one with a really good writing style...the rest I couldnt stomack (hug glomps) thanks so much for writing! even if it looks like you wont update XD
Weaver Chance chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Just so this one gets a review as well!

It's a great story, but I don't really like that you made a third Moka(Blood Lust Moka) and so I'd like to suggest that you continue with your original story as well as the rewrite and see how NOT having the third Moka goes in the Rewrite.

Again that is just a suggestion and you don't have to listen as that is just my personal opinion.

Keep up the great work!

(the voices are telling me to hide now)
KlausVxClaireR chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This is great!

Come on! You can't just leave it there!

How can you do this to us!
Mz Valkyrie chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
" Well you can't exactly tell a teacher to go shove it up her ass"! That's my favourite part aw god that hilarous
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ah your a legend man love your writing write faster god damm it
Huheh chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
you are a genius
ringenpw chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
I absolutely love it one of the best stories i've read in a long time. I look forward to any updates.
Chorenth chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story it got a lot of potential i can't wait to find out what Tsukune's Plan is.. I do have one suggestion though you may want to Change out the word Rouge for Rogue..

the definition for

Rouge is "A red or pink cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips"

While a

Rogue is "An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel"

It's not really a big deal most spell checkers miss it and few people catch it in proof-reading or beta'ing, but i thought i'd point it out anyway.

Looking forward to the next update!

Chorenth