Reviews for It Was Always Her
Toni chapter 100 . 10/8/2013
Huge fan of the movies, T/P and this story. I have never read the comics; but reading this story (and the other comic based fics you've written) piqued my curiosity. A few Wikipedia sites and Dr. Breifs Cat fanfics later, I understand the gist of the comics and I LOVE it! So thank-you for this story and introducing me to the comics. I do hope you will continue writing, someday. Off to read 'Mirror, Mirror'.
jack the shmee chapter 100 . 8/9/2011
Dude, very honest, very cool Pepperony. Good fic.

Thanks for writing and I hope you're well.
louzeyre chapter 100 . 2/25/2011
I really enjoyed this drabble. I read Iron Man 500 and 500.1 back to back which was sort of a rollercoast for those of us rooting for Tony and Pepper. You managed to not only include the varied emotions Tony would feel with a child, but also a bit of humor. Here's to hoping Howard will actually exist in the main comic timeline (but hopefully without the apocalypse).
kneazles chapter 100 . 1/19/2011
Always a pleasure to read you, good job!
jackwabbit chapter 100 . 1/16/2011
Bravo for finishing the series! What a fun ride it's been!
kasandra16 chapter 100 . 1/15/2011
As always, this was great and you are awesome.
Mae Stark chapter 100 . 1/14/2011
Ohhhh noooo... You can't be done! I love all of these! It makes me want to try my hand at short fics. Maybe I'll do the Pepperony 100 challenge... But i am not sure if I would have the stamina for that. I applaud your perseverance!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 68 . 1/6/2011
LOL, poor Peps- how embarrassing can that be? I've seen pictures of what I think is Pepper's suit and I've of course seen how the Iron Man suit fits. It's bulky.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 67 . 1/6/2011
Huh, comic Tony must be more hardworking than movie Tony but then again, he did become a bit more serious after becoming Iron Man (not really). Nice reference to Pepper's status at the end.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 59 . 1/6/2011
All I know about Norman Osborn ruling the world is something called H.A.M.M.E.R. like how its the SHIELD of when the bad guys take over the world supposedly. The angst was a bit typical especially when talking about living happily ever after.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 58 . 1/6/2011
Funny for how a dude who seems like he's always living in the moment it doesn't seem right because he's a genius and he's got so much to worry about with the superhero thing.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 57 . 1/6/2011
Poor Tony and the low expectations that he set upon himself... who's Joanna? But there's no guess who the next girl is.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 55 . 1/6/2011
Thought this was going to be some jealous rant and while I do like my good slice of jealous Pepper, it gets a little eh. Glad it turned into awesome aggressive "Get those bitches from my man!" mode. The love irony was funny too.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 48 . 1/6/2011
Aw, Tony breaking all ethics for Pepper. Liked the scoreboard of Tony vs. the Universe. Nice use of short snips of words at the end to get your point across. Really cuts through you like the words should.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 47 . 1/6/2011
Tony and his feelings/defense mechanisms! I love the guy for it! Makes for such great angst like this.