Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
I dont like bella. She is leading both of them on. I need to decide between you two...bye beoch
lautnerslily chapter 2 . 8/17
teenmist15 please read a history book
sunburnesd chapter 2 . 8/13
Calling a mixed person a mutt is extremely disgusting, racist, and dehumanizing. I would highly suggesting reviewing and editing your story to refrain from any more derogatory or insulting prose towards mixed people to which your protagonist is a part of. The way you've portrayed mixed peoples in this work has been unamusing, stereotypical none sense that prepetuates the notion that mixed kids, particularly black/white children, are only acceptable or beautiful if they're fair skinned and deemed white passing. If fiction holds the same limitations as the real world then it has done nothing for this world.
teenmist15 chapter 2 . 5/17
Your first mistake is saying people who fly the confederate flag are racist, you apparently have no idea what it stands for. Or in general just associating being racist and the flag together. I live in SD and I proudly fly that flag.
lmc123 chapter 38 . 5/29/2016
Quite an epic tale. Thank you, really enjoyed, and a story with no sex till the last chapter... rare for me, I really felt their frustration. Your bella was pretty amazing...
lmc123 chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Found you in someones favorites ... liking your story, especially that bella isn't a little wimp bible bashing virgin...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. I love the diversity.
rclaurel chapter 29 . 5/31/2015
So someone tampered with Bella's brakes
rclaurel chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Edward has alot of nerve, he is screwing tanya and he expects Bella to just pine and wait for his sorry ass...
Abaire chapter 38 . 3/27/2015
I loved every word! Overall it was less preachy than I expec it to be and much more realistic. Thanks for writing.
Abaire chapter 37 . 3/27/2015
So much to say. Edward Sr. is just as I expected. you did a really nice job writing the attack on Bella and the recovery period. That's not an easy thing to do and I appre how thoughtfully you depict each of their states.
Abaire chapter 33 . 3/27/2015
I'm now so addicted to your fic. Watching their relationship reach a pinnacle along with wondering who is after Bella and the others (it's James and Maria!) is genius. You are a masterful writer and are slowly working your reader up into a frenzy. Well done!
Abaire chapter 27 . 3/27/2015
I keep waiting for them to get engaged so they can go for it, but apparently chastity is defined by Bella in the strictest sense. I always considered oral sex to be sex. Either they need to get married or she needs to change her story because I'm betting they will be doing the horizontal mambo within three chapters. Playing with fire and really, with Edward, wouldn't we all want to get burned?
Abaire chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
I love their first "second base" session. So sweet how many firsts they will share together. Edward is practically a saint in my eyes. Also, I appreciate that your virgin isn't mousy or dull.
Abaire chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
It's int to read about christian Bella, Edward and James. I am anxious to see E and B get it together. The angst is subtle but still killing me.
2,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »