Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
boopgirl chapter 40 . 4/1
Loved it
Ok
“You’re a mutt. All mutts are beautiful.”

“I personally thank my African American and European ancestors for a mixture that is tolerable.”

"I owe that to my mother, her ambiguous ethnic background, and great shampoo. Alice likes to call us beautiful mutts."

"Leave it to Alice to say something so utterly inappropriate, yet somehow endearing."

This story is so degrading to biracial and black women. To call them mutts? How fucking disgusting. Would you think it was endearing if a man were to call them mutts? It’s bother racist and sexist to compare women to animas!

I’m guessing you are either a white women who wanted to make sure her character wasn’t “that black” or a biracial women who feels they are superior to darker women with Afro hair because of all your references to her “tolerable” hair, “light caramel” colored skin, and “ambiguous ancestry.” But then again, I’ve never known a biracial women to call herself a mutt! Wtf!
“You’re a mutt. All mutts are beautiful.”

I wanted to like this story but these descriptions are offensive.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Not a fan of this Alice. She’s obnoxious. She knows how important it is for Bella, but she’s still pestering her about giving Edward her VCard.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Alice calling her a mutt is so offensive. It’s degrading to call bi/multiracial people mutts!
Janaie42 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Can you just mark this complete?
Czar on Lyfe Conflicts chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Good
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
I dont like bella. She is leading both of them on. I need to decide between you two...bye beoch
siriuslycollins chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
teenmist15 please read a history book
sunburnesd chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Calling a mixed person a mutt is extremely disgusting, racist, and dehumanizing. I would highly suggesting reviewing and editing your story to refrain from any more derogatory or insulting prose towards mixed people to which your protagonist is a part of. The way you've portrayed mixed peoples in this work has been unamusing, stereotypical none sense that prepetuates the notion that mixed kids, particularly black/white children, are only acceptable or beautiful if they're fair skinned and deemed white passing. If fiction holds the same limitations as the real world then it has done nothing for this world.
teenmist15 chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Your first mistake is saying people who fly the confederate flag are racist, you apparently have no idea what it stands for. Or in general just associating being racist and the flag together. I live in SD and I proudly fly that flag.
lmc123 chapter 38 . 5/29/2016
Quite an epic tale. Thank you, really enjoyed, and a story with no sex till the last chapter... rare for me, I really felt their frustration. Your bella was pretty amazing...
lmc123 chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Found you in someones favorites ... liking your story, especially that bella isn't a little wimp bible bashing virgin...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. I love the diversity.
2,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »