Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
creampuffsteph chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
not being a very religious person it is somewhat...harder? idk if that's the right word...to read about promise rings and such. i guess bc i never experienced it so it seems pretty foreign to me. either way. i love the conflict in bella. the suddenly very sexual desires she now feels while trying to keep the commitment she made when younger.

i'm also really interestd in finding out exactly what happened to poor edward in his past.
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
i was rec'd this by acireamos and am so far enjoying how very different your story is. the unique take on characters is very well done. and i like that tho your bella retains vestiges of the established on from twilight, she's still strong and independent.

and of course, edward with a sexy drawl is just fantastic.
nexxus123 chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
I loved this chapter! The paino scene was especially beautiful, even withiut the tuning LOL. Fabulous! Sorry this isn't longer- I'm on my blackberry in my psych lecture LOL. Your chapter was the perfect distraction!
ES3 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Tee hee, jealous Edward is VERY very cute :-). I'm hoping this spurs him into action and gets him to ask our favorite Bells out on a date.

Nicely done!
ES3 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
You know, I really like the bible verses that you choose to start off each chapter, I can't remember if I've said that before. They really set the tone for the chapter well.

You do a really nice job of writing the chemistry between Edward and Bella. Even though they are still in the "friends" stage, we can see that there are feelings there. It takes skill to do that without being too overtly obvious and I thought you handled it beautifully.

Hm... I'm interested in what you do with James though I'm worried that he could turn out to be a bad guy. Perhaps that's just my inner worrywart talking, though! Loved the "one egg roll short of a pu-pu platter" line :-).
Sweetdreams82 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
So, maybe Edward is doing his character makeover for Bella and not himself? That would be unfortunate and unlikely to stand the test of time. I have to say that being the eternal cynic I think this James seems a little too good to be true and a little too polished (like fool's gold trying to pass for the real thing). I think he is still bad in his core and that it would be better if Bella figured that out sooner rather than later. Either way I think it's a case of the Vertical Horizon song "Everything You Want". No matter how 'right' James might seem, he might be everything she wants and needs but he will never mean anything to Bella. Update!
edwardbabymomma chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter.
pillow912 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
James needs to make a bad move at Bella and Edward is there to rescue her.
Chess07 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
This story is very charming. I first became interested in it because it takes place in Tallahassee. I'm a student at FSU and I was really excited to see Tallahassee represented, and quite well, in Twific! This story is adorable and has just enough drama to keep from causing tooth decay. I was slightly confused on where in town the Center is supposedly located. You may have mentioned it and I completely missed it somehow, but I was just curious.

I was also wondering if the name you gave to the fanatically church Edward's moter attended, The Church of Greater Son, was a referrence to the Fellowship of the Sun, the anti-vampire church in HBO's True Blood. Just curious!

In regards to James, as much as I would like for him to remain a good guy, I hate it when genuinely nice guys get hurt in fics like this. I know it's a weird reason, but I would prefer if he is less likeable so I'm not sad when he goes.
Hyacinth85 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Really nice story!

Edward looking for a change in his life because of his love for Bella is really cute!

It'd be interesting if James turned into a jerk during a date with bella, and Ed'd come into her rescue \/
Becks Marie chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
i want him to be bad and force Bella to viciously dump him... well actually as long as he gets dumped :oD
addisonj chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Like the UST between Edward & Bella in this chapter.

So, re: James, I thought he was the about-to-be-rapist in the prologue, so I just assumed he's going to be a baddie.
Melodic Rose chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
It's good Edward is getting his act together...but he needs to hurry up before James takes over. Maybe he'll need to enlist the help of Alice ;).

I say James should make a stupid mistake that makes Bella fall for Edward even more...but one that can be patched up so that he still has some credibility in the end...hmm.

Update soon please :)
SavageWoman chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Yeah! It's the end of the Tanya era! And I love that Bella hasn't written Edward off completely, yet. It was nice to see the different povs without repeating the scene.

As far as James goes... I'm sure whatever you have planned will be wonderful. But you've asked, so I'll tell you... I'm really enjoying your James. We really don't get to see a lot of sweet portrayals of him out there. So I'm voting for a nice James, Bella lets him down easy and she introduces him to Victoria! Haha.
Twilight Enabler chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
This story has been recommended by the members of the LJ community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!