Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
ES3 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Oh I love this line, priceless:

""Paul used to quote that shi-, um that verse all the time," he whispered raggedly."

What a perfect way to show us the differences between Bella and Edward without having to "tell" us. She's quoting bible verses and he's just barely stopping himself from saying what he thinks in a regular-guy sort of way. Not that I think Edward is a bad guy at heart, he's just a little rougher around the edges.

Continue to enjoy this very much and look forward to your next update!
ES3 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Tee hee, posting how many hits/reviews is actually a good idea to illustrate how few people actually take the time to review, it's insane!

"Edward was by far the closest to her physical ideal than any man she’d ever met, and their chemistry was off the charts. Could she survive a relationship with him with her virtue intact? Everything in her screamed to be with him, and in her heart she was hungry for his attention, his touch, his kiss. But where would this take her? Edward was a virile man who had enjoyed many physical relationships with women. Was he really willing to honor her commitment to chastity?"

I love this section, because it really jumps to the heart of the tension in this. Edward (despite his good heart) has been quite the man around town and Bella is much more virtuous than average. The chemistry between them is so thick you can feel it in the air, but they can't act on it. This has the great feel of an old fashioned romance, where you WANT Gilbert to kiss Anne of Green Gables already, but you know it can't happen yet because it's not right in the story. As much as the sexual tension between B/E makes us want them together, we have to wait. Marvelous!
nexxus123 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Your chapter amazed me. Your writing is like poetry- there is no better way for me to describe it.

E and B are so sweet together and Bella continues to have such a great head on her shoulders.

The comment about love not having brakes that you can press to stop or slow it down was a great way of describing it.

I'm in awe once again.

bookworm-nz chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Thanks for yet another great chapter. I'm glad Bella is contemplating what she wants but that doesn't stop me rooting for more Edward time...I mean its only fair if she gets to see him in a swim suit too isn't it? Wouldn't want her to make a decision based on incomplete data ;)
Mamma4ever chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I cant believe you quoted Gilbert Grape! That is such a good movie! I love it!
Mamma4ever chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I love Brandon Heath! Give me your eyes is one of my FAVES!

This was a really cute chapter! I love that Edward is getting jealous! :)
Mamma4ever chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I love Hillsong! I love chinese food! lol!

James...not so much! ROFL! I just have a feeling...but I'm not going to voice it in case I am stupid and have the wrong feeling lol!
metronomeradio chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
I'm enjoying this a lot. Thanks for writing.
Mamma4ever chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
aw man! you just had to make him sleep with Tanya didnt you? argh! that makes me want to hit him! I understand...kinda...but Edward should NEVER sleep with another woman after he has seen Bella! *giggle*

I am really enjoying this story!
addisonj chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Wow, what a chapter! Edward and Bella are getting to know each other again, and Edward gets Aro! Looking fwd to see what happens next!
Gleena chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
There were a lot of things I wanted to say about this chapter; mostly about the growing romance between Edward and Bella, and later the walk at Lake Ella (I've done that before!) And I don't trust James. Just can't do it!

All of it was overshadowed by the "Whoa Nelly" of the end of this chapter! Wowsa! From Karaoke in one chapter to blowing out Aro's brain in another. Holy Snot!
alicewhite3 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
aw i wish i had voted in time!

i'd have voted for him being bad. honestly i thought he was the guy in the prologue...
jjuliebee chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Dammit Bev I think I owe you a review - I"m sorry I've been so fail at reviewing lately, my RL is crazy at the moment :)

Whoa! Mind blowing! I loved E/B's romantic interaction at the beginning and then damn, that ending just was intense.

Great job as always and I will see you next time xo
siledubh chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I wanted to check in and let you know that I am really enjoying this story. You do a good job of keeping this story interesting and fun, along with the moral background. I like that Bella has values but is a normal woman who can enjoy the eye candy that is Edward.
PrettyChikin chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Why do I get the feeling James is playing some serious head games with Bella? I think he needs to be knocked down more than a few notches by Edward!

Great story - just started reading today and I'm really enjoying it.
2,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 183 .. Last Next »