Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
bookworm-nz chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Thanks for yet another great chapter. I'm glad Bella is contemplating what she wants but that doesn't stop me rooting for more Edward time...I mean its only fair if she gets to see him in a swim suit too isn't it? Wouldn't want her to make a decision based on incomplete data ;)
Mamma4ever chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I cant believe you quoted Gilbert Grape! That is such a good movie! I love it!
Mamma4ever chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I love Brandon Heath! Give me your eyes is one of my FAVES!

This was a really cute chapter! I love that Edward is getting jealous! :)
Mamma4ever chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I love Hillsong! I love chinese food! lol!

James...not so much! ROFL! I just have a feeling...but I'm not going to voice it in case I am stupid and have the wrong feeling lol!
metronomeradio chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
I'm enjoying this a lot. Thanks for writing.
Mamma4ever chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
aw man! you just had to make him sleep with Tanya didnt you? argh! that makes me want to hit him! I understand...kinda...but Edward should NEVER sleep with another woman after he has seen Bella! *giggle*

I am really enjoying this story!
addisonj chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Wow, what a chapter! Edward and Bella are getting to know each other again, and Edward gets Aro! Looking fwd to see what happens next!
Gleena chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
There were a lot of things I wanted to say about this chapter; mostly about the growing romance between Edward and Bella, and later the walk at Lake Ella (I've done that before!) And I don't trust James. Just can't do it!

All of it was overshadowed by the "Whoa Nelly" of the end of this chapter! Wowsa! From Karaoke in one chapter to blowing out Aro's brain in another. Holy Snot!
alicewhite3 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
aw i wish i had voted in time!

i'd have voted for him being bad. honestly i thought he was the guy in the prologue...
jjuliebee chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Dammit Bev I think I owe you a review - I"m sorry I've been so fail at reviewing lately, my RL is crazy at the moment :)

Whoa! Mind blowing! I loved E/B's romantic interaction at the beginning and then damn, that ending just was intense.

Great job as always and I will see you next time xo
siledubh chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I wanted to check in and let you know that I am really enjoying this story. You do a good job of keeping this story interesting and fun, along with the moral background. I like that Bella has values but is a normal woman who can enjoy the eye candy that is Edward.
PrettyChikin chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Why do I get the feeling James is playing some serious head games with Bella? I think he needs to be knocked down more than a few notches by Edward!

Great story - just started reading today and I'm really enjoying it.
Kezzabear chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Enjoying the story, anxious to see where it's going etc.

I was taken aback when you said Hillsong as I was all isn't that ... Australian ... lol Wow it has overseas impact - who'da thunk it? I don't go there or anything but I used to live 5 minutes from it.

Oh and it's Sydney too - with a y ;)
alicewhite3 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
i love this story so far!

sorry if i don't review each one, it's cause i'm reading them without internet connection...

but i love it!

i was just htinking yesterday how no fics feature any main character as anything other than white, this is exciting!

and wow, this is so setting up for Bleading Love, by Leona Lewis.
qmama chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Had to review this chapter and the story thus far. I am really liking it.

I am trying to figure out who the villian is from the prologue. I don't think that it is James b/c she refers to him as a childhood friend and she didn't meet James til Spelman. Don't think that it would be Jacob, either b/c he bats for the other team.

Very much looking forward to where you take this.
2,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 183 .. Last Next »