Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
Sweetdreams82 chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Yay. I am so looking forward to Bella's big decision. As Angela pointed out in this chapter, Bella's heart knows who it belongs to. Now it's just a matter of getting her mind around it. I have faith in Bella. She isn't totally unfamiliar with taking risks...as a gymnast she took major risks to defy gravity. So yeah looking forward to things moving forward for B/E. Update!
Gleena chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Wonderful chapter. I know you said it was a transition, but I feel like a lot happened.

I have to say my favorite part was the reunion of Bella and Edward in the hospital. I definitely got a warm happy feeling when they caught each other's eyes, and the hug was fantastic.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I don't trust James. I think Bella should take some of Maria's comments to heart. Bella is only seeing what James is showing her. (How can you trust a James in twilight?) Don't settle, Bella!

And thanks *SO MUCH* for the rec!
teambellaedward chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
pillow912 chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Great Chapter!
bookworm-nz chapter 13 . 10/18/2009
Lol. I really enjoyed the Bella/Victoria exchange...there are so many signs pointing to the fact that Bella's feelings for James aren't of the deep and abiding sort - not feeling threatened or even annoyed at other female attention, lackluster kisses and general uneasiness at physical intimacy. I have faith that however 'scared' she may be about things not working out with Edward she will realise that she shouldn't let that fear push her into committing to the 'easy' or 'safe' option. That she is better off alone than settling. But I trust this Bella to make a self aware decision (and that if she does get stubborn I trust she has Alice and Angela to steer her in the right direction!). Thanks for sharing, and don't stress about taking some time out for RL so long as you come back to us eventually :)
ES3 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Oh I love this line, priceless:

""Paul used to quote that shi-, um that verse all the time," he whispered raggedly."

What a perfect way to show us the differences between Bella and Edward without having to "tell" us. She's quoting bible verses and he's just barely stopping himself from saying what he thinks in a regular-guy sort of way. Not that I think Edward is a bad guy at heart, he's just a little rougher around the edges.

Continue to enjoy this very much and look forward to your next update!
ES3 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Tee hee, posting how many hits/reviews is actually a good idea to illustrate how few people actually take the time to review, it's insane!

"Edward was by far the closest to her physical ideal than any man she’d ever met, and their chemistry was off the charts. Could she survive a relationship with him with her virtue intact? Everything in her screamed to be with him, and in her heart she was hungry for his attention, his touch, his kiss. But where would this take her? Edward was a virile man who had enjoyed many physical relationships with women. Was he really willing to honor her commitment to chastity?"

I love this section, because it really jumps to the heart of the tension in this. Edward (despite his good heart) has been quite the man around town and Bella is much more virtuous than average. The chemistry between them is so thick you can feel it in the air, but they can't act on it. This has the great feel of an old fashioned romance, where you WANT Gilbert to kiss Anne of Green Gables already, but you know it can't happen yet because it's not right in the story. As much as the sexual tension between B/E makes us want them together, we have to wait. Marvelous!
nexxus123 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Your chapter amazed me. Your writing is like poetry- there is no better way for me to describe it.

E and B are so sweet together and Bella continues to have such a great head on her shoulders.

The comment about love not having brakes that you can press to stop or slow it down was a great way of describing it.

I'm in awe once again.

bookworm-nz chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Thanks for yet another great chapter. I'm glad Bella is contemplating what she wants but that doesn't stop me rooting for more Edward time...I mean its only fair if she gets to see him in a swim suit too isn't it? Wouldn't want her to make a decision based on incomplete data ;)
Mamma4ever chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I cant believe you quoted Gilbert Grape! That is such a good movie! I love it!
Mamma4ever chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I love Brandon Heath! Give me your eyes is one of my FAVES!

This was a really cute chapter! I love that Edward is getting jealous! :)
Mamma4ever chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I love Hillsong! I love chinese food! lol!

James...not so much! ROFL! I just have a feeling...but I'm not going to voice it in case I am stupid and have the wrong feeling lol!
metronomeradio chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
I'm enjoying this a lot. Thanks for writing.
Mamma4ever chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
aw man! you just had to make him sleep with Tanya didnt you? argh! that makes me want to hit him! I understand...kinda...but Edward should NEVER sleep with another woman after he has seen Bella! *giggle*

I am really enjoying this story!
addisonj chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Wow, what a chapter! Edward and Bella are getting to know each other again, and Edward gets Aro! Looking fwd to see what happens next!
2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 183 .. Last Next »