Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
Kezzabear chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Enjoying the story, anxious to see where it's going etc.

I was taken aback when you said Hillsong as I was all isn't that ... Australian ... lol Wow it has overseas impact - who'da thunk it? I don't go there or anything but I used to live 5 minutes from it.

Oh and it's Sydney too - with a y ;)
alicewhite3 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
i love this story so far!

sorry if i don't review each one, it's cause i'm reading them without internet connection...

but i love it!

i was just htinking yesterday how no fics feature any main character as anything other than white, this is exciting!

and wow, this is so setting up for Bleading Love, by Leona Lewis.
qmama chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Had to review this chapter and the story thus far. I am really liking it.

I am trying to figure out who the villian is from the prologue. I don't think that it is James b/c she refers to him as a childhood friend and she didn't meet James til Spelman. Don't think that it would be Jacob, either b/c he bats for the other team.

Very much looking forward to where you take this.
kmfroggi chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
great story! loving every minute of it. i know james is suppose to be good and gotten thru his demons, but i cant help but to think that he has had an obsession with her since atlanta, she said he was so weird and just started. i know he was on pain killers, but i cant shake the feeling that he is the one from the prologue! cant wait for the next chapter!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
I really like your story! I came here because of a rec by Rochelle Allison and I'm not disappointed! It's very original and of course Copward owns me!
jimemon chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
Just finished reading your story and I really really liked it, I especially love your characterization of Bella, she is really strong and willing to fight for her beliefs, I admire that.
qmama chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Just found your story. Well written and different.
Chess07 chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
The first date was so sweet! Bella Bella was perfect, and I always think of Twilight when I drive by there. Very lovely! I also loved Sniperward going into stealth mode to save him Mama! He's such a good guy! Great chapter!
Hyacinth85 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Great chapters! Loved them!
stolenxsanity chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I loved the way that Aro and COGS got taken down. Well, mostly. It's unfortunate that Elizabeth got splattered with his blood but still very well played!

James ... I won't even say anything this time. LOL

I'm so sad that I've already caught up with the story and yet ecstatic at the same time.

I look forward to reading the next installment!

stolenxsanity chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
Yay for Edward finally telling Bella how he feels and doing something about. *phew* Their first kiss was amazing! It makes me wish I remembered my first kiss. :(

James still rubs me the wrong way (how many times do you think I can say that before it gets annoying? LOL) but I don't see that changing any time soon.

The ending was very sweet and actually made me tear up just a teeny tiny bit.

Another beautiful chapter, m'dear!

stolenxsanity chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
I'm so glad that Edward is seeking help for his abandonment and commitment issues. I feel like I've been saying this a whole fucking lot but in reviews for this story but I totally get it.

I'm not surprised that he ran a background check on James, either. Hell, I'd probably do the same thing if I was in a similar situation.

James is really starting to annoy me now even though he still hasn't done anything to deserve my annoyance. Poor guy. LOL.

Great chapter, once again!

La Wei chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Well, I've got to say that this story definitely caught my eye and I'm glad I started reading it! I'm still reeling from the preface and I keep looking for clues and new character introductions for that childhood friend. And I'd have to say I'm torn between letting James having Bella tear him a new one or letting him down gently. It's always strange to read about James not being evil and what-not, but I think I like the new religious reformed one and I guess I'll have to stay on that path. I can't wait for you next update!
stolenxsanity chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
FFn just ate my review for this chapter! OMG. That's so damn annoying and I've forgotten what I said now. :(

I am glad that Edward broke up with Tanya, though, and can only hope that she doesn't try to sabotage Edward/Bella in the future. Though, she seems the type. *sigh*

OOHRAH is now stuck in my head and I wasn't even a Marine. Gez! It's funny, though. Well, to me at least.

I love the slow progress between E/B. It's refreshing that they aren't just rushing into things and that Bella is standing her ground and not dissolving into a weepy pile of whiny B.

Erm, James/Bella makes me sigh. I'll catch up before I mention any more on them or their relationship.

- T

P.S. Here's hoping that FFn doesn't eat my review again but just in case *copies*
stolenxsanity chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
GAH! James and Bella? Okay, I'm just going to keep in mind your accidental slip-up in your other review reply, though now I'm questioning if you meant James/B or Edward/B. I need to go back and check that. *sigh*

Okay, I can't think about that right now so, moving on.

I'm glad that Edward is having some mini-epiphanies of his own and realizing that he needs to seek therapy. I'm also glad that he and his mother got to talk. That was quite the enlightening convo and I'm on Edward's side ... kick Aro's ass!

Though, I'm slightly worried that the car circling the block wasn't the FBI agents assigned to protect her. Ack!

2,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 164 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 184 .. Last Next »