Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
addisonj chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Wow, what a chapter! Edward and Bella are getting to know each other again, and Edward gets Aro! Looking fwd to see what happens next!
Gleena chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
There were a lot of things I wanted to say about this chapter; mostly about the growing romance between Edward and Bella, and later the walk at Lake Ella (I've done that before!) And I don't trust James. Just can't do it!

All of it was overshadowed by the "Whoa Nelly" of the end of this chapter! Wowsa! From Karaoke in one chapter to blowing out Aro's brain in another. Holy Snot!
alicewhite3 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
aw i wish i had voted in time!

i'd have voted for him being bad. honestly i thought he was the guy in the prologue...
jjuliebee chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Dammit Bev I think I owe you a review - I"m sorry I've been so fail at reviewing lately, my RL is crazy at the moment :)

Whoa! Mind blowing! I loved E/B's romantic interaction at the beginning and then damn, that ending just was intense.

Great job as always and I will see you next time xo
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I wanted to check in and let you know that I am really enjoying this story. You do a good job of keeping this story interesting and fun, along with the moral background. I like that Bella has values but is a normal woman who can enjoy the eye candy that is Edward.
PrettyChikin chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Why do I get the feeling James is playing some serious head games with Bella? I think he needs to be knocked down more than a few notches by Edward!

Great story - just started reading today and I'm really enjoying it.
Kezzabear chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Enjoying the story, anxious to see where it's going etc.

I was taken aback when you said Hillsong as I was all isn't that ... Australian ... lol Wow it has overseas impact - who'da thunk it? I don't go there or anything but I used to live 5 minutes from it.

Oh and it's Sydney too - with a y ;)
alicewhite3 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
i love this story so far!

sorry if i don't review each one, it's cause i'm reading them without internet connection...

but i love it!

i was just htinking yesterday how no fics feature any main character as anything other than white, this is exciting!

and wow, this is so setting up for Bleading Love, by Leona Lewis.
qmama chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Had to review this chapter and the story thus far. I am really liking it.

I am trying to figure out who the villian is from the prologue. I don't think that it is James b/c she refers to him as a childhood friend and she didn't meet James til Spelman. Don't think that it would be Jacob, either b/c he bats for the other team.

Very much looking forward to where you take this.
kmfroggi chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
great story! loving every minute of it. i know james is suppose to be good and gotten thru his demons, but i cant help but to think that he has had an obsession with her since atlanta, she said he was so weird and just started. i know he was on pain killers, but i cant shake the feeling that he is the one from the prologue! cant wait for the next chapter!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
I really like your story! I came here because of a rec by Rochelle Allison and I'm not disappointed! It's very original and of course Copward owns me!
jimemon chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
Just finished reading your story and I really really liked it, I especially love your characterization of Bella, she is really strong and willing to fight for her beliefs, I admire that.
qmama chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Just found your story. Well written and different.
Chess07 chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
The first date was so sweet! Bella Bella was perfect, and I always think of Twilight when I drive by there. Very lovely! I also loved Sniperward going into stealth mode to save him Mama! He's such a good guy! Great chapter!
Hyacinth85 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Great chapters! Loved them!
2,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 164 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 184 .. Last Next »