Reviews for Trust, Loyalty, Commitment
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
well who is stalking Bella James or Laurent and why men cant really be that much of a jerk because a woman doesn't want them can they? why is Edward mad at Bella for not telling him James was in their apartment site.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
I don't get it he loves her wants forever with her so then why is he afrid of marring her?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
oh my god what happened were is Bella what did Rosesay to Emmett?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
WHAT! I have been waiting for him to say that the last ten chapters it is finally about time well lets hearit from her NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
most fathers don't care for their daughters boy friend when they first meet funny my father never asked my husband his religion even though we were both Baptist my fathers problem was he was a marine a big no no in the town where I lived
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
well seems like they had a great night and he even went to church with her an in the processs figured out he is in love with her and she is in love wih him don't you think they should tell each other that they love each other I do now would be a good time.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
well shit now wonder what she thinks about sex and Edward and what he thinks about her
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I have a feeling they better watch her close that Laurent guy seems dangerous and he wants Bella and I don't think in anice way ether.
jk chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
Yaaa real angst lol! There's not akot of angst. When akk bekla does is ignored His calls for one evening and knows he's doing this out of love.,...when she said may e I dodged a bullet I was thinking finally some angst but the the next sentence was all I know he just loves me fiercely puke...blah.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
please either let James fall for that singer at his church or someone just let him leave Bella alone and let herbe happy with Edward
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
what difference does it make what color people are it is how those people act that should matter there is good black people as wel as bad people whether they are black white brown or red
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
well thank god she finally told him it's him she wants lets hope this leads to marriage and realy soon too.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
YES YES she got rid of James lets hope he don't do anything stupid. now go tell Edward please NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
why don't she just admit she is in love with Edward cause she is now let her tell him and then tell James to take a hike
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
he saved his mother she's fine just so now what is left to do.a sprained now what is left to do will this end here or more trouble.
2,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »