Reviews for On Blueprints
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
HOW have I not read this before? Or your other stories? I don't understand it. This was so much fun to read! Silly and light and good. I love me some smutty one-shots, and this was just enough story to make me not feel guilty about the smut factor. ;D

I'll be littering your inbox with reviews as I read your other pieces. Yey a new (to me) author I like! *glees*
Ohgirlnarmywife chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved this story! Again, I love your writing! Ok, I guess it's a stupid couple questions. What did he make? What was he daydreaming about?
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
loved it
hopelessly smitten chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Really funny and hot! I love the "I have a kitchen?"!

xx
Jolinar-nrw chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
nice!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
pretty good
DoodleBug1101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
that was cute...
nerac chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I am so late... but OMG So good. "You taste like cookies!" LOL!
addictedmarvel chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
cookies are awsome. a wise 5 year old once told me that chocolate chip cookies were the solution to any problem.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Tee hee.

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this.

It made me giggle and squirm in my seat, so I supposed that's an accomplishment. :)
westbie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Lol, the "I have a kitchen?" line pretty much just made the whole story a million times more amazing than it already was.
ccl-x chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I liked that lol :P xoxo
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol. the end was terrific. but wouldn't blame bella on this one, she was done by jasper, isn't that enough of an excuse? great fic.
Rosella Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh boy. That was scrumptious. I've been searching for steamy J/B one-shots and this one was fantastic. I loved the everyday normalcy and throwing in Jasper in tiny tight red boxer briefs was delicious. By the time I got to the face licking I was ready to burst. Jasper tasting like cookies? M, yum.
PreferBrunettes chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
omj Elle, this was pure win! As silly as this was, it was also ridiculously funny. Bella's inner dialogue, ooc yes, but just effing hilarious.

"My face. His crotch. In case that wasn’t clear." It was totally irreverent and sarcastic and just perfect. I would love my own version of blueprint sex with Jasper to make the last 10 days disappear.

I especially enjoyed all the gratuitous descriptions of Jasper and his body, even if flour and goo were mentioned in the same sentence ;). and jaspergasm is such an appropriate word, love it,

Thank you for sharing this with all your readers and I hope your Jasper ideas keep coming. I wish I could participate in your Jasper contest but I'll definitely be reading. and so sorry for the complete review fail on FitV, but I'm hoping to get back on the r/r train soon. Just wanted to be able to show some love at least. Hope you're well!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »