Reviews for Family Reunion
Amelia chapter 21 . 8/3
Hurrah! Your grammar slowly grew perfect! Good job! However, I might remind you to edit your first few chapters...it's not a pretty first impression. But this plot is amazing! Good job! I'm excited for the sequel!
Amelia chapter 15 . 8/3
I like the brother/sister. It's cute. And protective Fang is TO DIE FOR! lol.
Amelia chapter 9 . 8/3
I just imagine them walking to the front of the mall like in the Avengers when the Black Widow, Captain America, and Hawkeye (or some other three, I forgot) are walking to a helicarrier, talking while about to fly to New York to save the world...lol.
Amelia chapter 2 . 8/3
Watch the grammar! Check for too many uppercase letters where there shouldn't be. For example, where Max says "You're welcome" to Angel. Also:
You're: A contraction of you and are. You are welcome. You're welcome.
Your: Is this your bag? This is your bag.
And there's one more, but I can't think of it right now...Help, someone!

Also, punctuation. Commas are needed in certain places, and not in others. In this sentence from Dr. Martinez's sister to Dr. Martinez, you said:
I've missed you greatly my dear sister. I haven't seen you in a couple years, what's with that fight we had.
The correct way to say this is:
I've missed you greatly, my dear sister. I haven't seen you in a couple years; what's with that fight we had?
Also, "my dear sister" sounds weird; it's too formal. Maybe you could use "sis" or simply "Valencia".
In the sentence "All our aunt's, uncle's,and cousin's..." you shouldn't use the 's. The correct way to say this sentence is, "All our aunts, uncles, and cousins will be there."
However, despite all that, this story is incredibly creative! I've never seen this idea before. I didn't mean to come across as rude from the beginning of my review, but I do hope that you edit your story. That will give it more views, follows, and favorites! Grammar can never hurt!
...Yeah, I'm a grammar nazi.
Amelia chapter 1 . 8/3
Oh my god! A family reunion! What're Max's aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents like? Does she have a lot of cousins or not that many? Wow...also, that awkward flirting in between Max and Fang doesn't work. They're more straightforward than that...or Fang is, anyways. Max runs away from her emotions. Also, this isn't clear. Are Fang and Max together, or not? I mean...
sami chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
hey love it hate that it is over mazin you have gift love that angel is still semi sweet and luvvvv fax! sry if confusin.
turtlelover0511 chapter 21 . 11/1/2010
Oh my gosh this was great! I love it! Please past the sequel!
bearlover1997 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Awesome story. You should become writer! That would be awesome. :D
Kiki1770 chapter 21 . 8/15/2010
I am so glad ur having a sequel! i hope u start it soon!
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 21 . 8/15/2010
Awe. that was cute fic and a great ending. really tied everything up. looking forward to the sequel!
LilyEvans97 chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
OK, I totally LOVE this fanfiction! Fax rox! Danny is just plain stupid, but in a good way if you know what i mean. He adds to the story.

I just have one more thing to say:

UPDATE SOON!

hugs,

LilyEvans97 :)
Inkmoon chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
Family Reunion 2 at Disneyworld! Srsly and anywayz love the story post soon
Doesn't MAtter chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
I really liked this story. I started reading it a couple pf months ago but then I stopped but today I was like wait I need to see what happens and I read it all over again. Cant wait for the sequel. Oh and you know Ella is a year older than nudge so techinally she isnt a teenager yet.
Nikki Ride chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
:D
katy chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
please write more! wow max got such a shock!

can you please writme more so I can read what happens!

thankyou!