Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
See okay this is the thing I don't like about most Zutara fics. They change the characters feelings without giving any sort of AU event to spark that change. I really don't believe that Katara see's Aang as a little brother (at least not towards the end of the series) and I do like Mai and think Zuko was in love with her. And so the only real way I think a Zutara should be done is if there's some sort of action that tears the two Cannon couples apart, or pushes Zuko and Katara together. Idk the whole Zutara/Kataang conflict bothers me (this is the actual show's fault but I wont get into that) but other than that this was great!
ChibiGreenDevil chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved this! _
SammuriKitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed this fic.

I don't buy that Katara or Zuko, after sharing their first kiss and with their shared lack of experience, would immediately jump into fucking.

But it's such a good story and so well written I suspended my disbelief in order to properly enjoy the ending. Job well done.
aypplesandbanaynays chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Dayum
Selias chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This really needs a "morning after" chapter, so we can see their reactions when they're not drunk.
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Well written. Kind of funny, too. Good job!
Anastasia-G chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is beautiful and funny and also sexy, with some great poignant interludes. It seems very appropriate that Zuko should share his memories of Ursa with Katara; and the bit with the comb was a lovely touch.
Invader Tia chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
...yes! FUCK yes!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I actually laughed out loud when Katara first said dancing dragon and then "unagi" immediately made me think of Ross from Friends and then I laughed harder
This was awesome and sexy all in one ;)
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
...whoa.

...WHOA.

That was...excellent.
Sakarya chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ahhhh loved it ! wish this could turn into a canon story :x
euforie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
that was amazing!
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This (and the penance series) is a story I keep coming back to re-read. It's just so well written and the best source for lemony Zutara! Proper lemon and proper Zutara :)
Though, I do wish you would write a little sequel (or a big one, up to you!) where we see what happened the morning after ;)
Jc323 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Brilliant!
phoenixthebass chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Fucking best I've read...brilliant. Encore please!