Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
first avatar fanfic I read and I must say I like it if it's all this I might look into it more
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Awesome!
Gohanya chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
That was very descriptive, I love your writing! This was just the right amount of fluff and smut and semi-angst, you don't even know, man.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
That was really really good writing. Very realistic and much more enjoyable to read than a lot of the other stories on here.
xkittx831 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
This was so well-written! Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
That was fucking perfect. This is what could've and should've happened! Fuck. I am blown away from this story.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
That was actually beautiful. I totally enjoyed it and would love to read more like it, not even needing the ending.
Lily chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I mean, yeah. Encore!

But Zuko's reply to Katara's kiss was so damn adorbs. Give her another comb! Obvs that's why she likes you, provider of items!
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I'm new to reading this type of fic, but I really like how there was a story to this and not just the dirty stuff. Really good job with this.. It didn't make me feel as awkward as the other fics I've read.
Craft Rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
UM. THAT WAS AMAZING.

*ahem* Okay, now that I've regained the capacity to leave a proper review, here we go.

I love, looooove, that you've remained loyal to the original characterizations of Katara and Zuko. You managed to bring Zutara into the realm of possibility. I'm beyond impressed. Honestly, the descriptive language and the build up and the essence of both characters, had me blazing through each word like my life depended on it haha. No joke. You are incredibly talented. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Your newest fan,
CR
cabasa chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
this is fantastic! zutara for life man
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great build up, like they had a moment of truth.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Only one thing I can say: friggering, insanely AMAZING. And hot as hell.
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Well that was incredibly steamy at the end! I'm certainly happy with how this story (and our beloved Zuko and Katara) finished. ;)
Crushing Chaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
omfg. I LOVE IT! this really needs to have at least one more chapter...