Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm new to reading this type of fic, but I really like how there was a story to this and not just the dirty stuff. Really good job with this.. It didn't make me feel as awkward as the other fics I've read.
Craft Rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
UM. THAT WAS AMAZING.

*ahem* Okay, now that I've regained the capacity to leave a proper review, here we go.

I love, looooove, that you've remained loyal to the original characterizations of Katara and Zuko. You managed to bring Zutara into the realm of possibility. I'm beyond impressed. Honestly, the descriptive language and the build up and the essence of both characters, had me blazing through each word like my life depended on it haha. No joke. You are incredibly talented. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Your newest fan,
CR
cabasa chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
this is fantastic! zutara for life man
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great build up, like they had a moment of truth.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Only one thing I can say: friggering, insanely AMAZING. And hot as hell.
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Well that was incredibly steamy at the end! I'm certainly happy with how this story (and our beloved Zuko and Katara) finished. ;)
Crushing Chaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
omfg. I LOVE IT! this really needs to have at least one more chapter...
Odeana chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was so cute and spicy. Very sexy. I approve. :D
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
See okay this is the thing I don't like about most Zutara fics. They change the characters feelings without giving any sort of AU event to spark that change. I really don't believe that Katara see's Aang as a little brother (at least not towards the end of the series) and I do like Mai and think Zuko was in love with her. And so the only real way I think a Zutara should be done is if there's some sort of action that tears the two Cannon couples apart, or pushes Zuko and Katara together. Idk the whole Zutara/Kataang conflict bothers me (this is the actual show's fault but I wont get into that) but other than that this was great!
ChibiGreenDevil chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved this! _
SammuriKitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed this fic.

I don't buy that Katara or Zuko, after sharing their first kiss and with their shared lack of experience, would immediately jump into fucking.

But it's such a good story and so well written I suspended my disbelief in order to properly enjoy the ending. Job well done.
thanksfortheinvite chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Dayum
Selias chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This really needs a "morning after" chapter, so we can see their reactions when they're not drunk.
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Well written. Kind of funny, too. Good job!
Anastasia-G chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is beautiful and funny and also sexy, with some great poignant interludes. It seems very appropriate that Zuko should share his memories of Ursa with Katara; and the bit with the comb was a lovely touch.