Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
Invader Tia chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
...yes! FUCK yes!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I actually laughed out loud when Katara first said dancing dragon and then "unagi" immediately made me think of Ross from Friends and then I laughed harder
This was awesome and sexy all in one ;)
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
...whoa.

...WHOA.

That was...excellent.
Sakarya chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ahhhh loved it ! wish this could turn into a canon story :x
euforie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
that was amazing!
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This (and the penance series) is a story I keep coming back to re-read. It's just so well written and the best source for lemony Zutara! Proper lemon and proper Zutara :)
Though, I do wish you would write a little sequel (or a big one, up to you!) where we see what happened the morning after ;)
Jc323 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Brilliant!
phoenixthebass chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Fucking best I've read...brilliant. Encore please!
AlwaysWinning chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ahh, adore this! Awesome, just pure awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wonderful )
magicknickers chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was adorable! And super-hot. ;)
Azhwi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wooo! Fantastic and damned hot. I love the way you've interspersed history, softness, and sheer lust. Very yummy.

Thanks for sharing!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very hot, but also great character connecting and bonding over their pasts and use of scenery.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wowzas
Hayase Yuuki chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
GOOD LAWD. I read this a while back, but it took me forever and a day to finally get an FF account. This is the kind of stuff you can't read at work, but you do it anyway because it's such a guilty pleasure. I love the pacing of this, and there is just enough content to satisfy even the pickiest of readers. Why, why, why could you not be the writer for A:TLA...oh well, I am so appreciative of the fantastic stuff you write!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »