Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
Dezaria chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like your version of Zuko. Not to say that 'your version' is that distant from canon Zuko, mind you. You just add your own slight twist while maintaining his character.

You also do a great job with expressions and conveying the character's feelings via actions (e.g. - rolling eyes, snorting, shrugging).

I enjoyed your writing very much. :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love it
Aelibia chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OH DANG.

Yeah.
Wildfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
"You didn't ever hurt me with your firebending, even when we fought so many times," she said. "You didn't run away from making a painfully hard decision about something, even if you'd done things wrong in the past." She looked into his eyes with studious conviction. "And you let me make my own difficult decision, with Yon Rha, when it came down to it—you didn't tell me what to do, or what to think, or how to feel." She cupped his cheek. "You…you didn't judge me. You just helped me, without another word. That…was the most thoughtful thing that anyone's ever done, for me."

touche! three direct hits! aang's imaginary strawdoll is beaten :)
AmityTris4 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was amazing, so good. I'm sad that it's just a oneshot :'(
tsukiomi chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very, very good story! It wasn't too fast etheir especially for a one shot! Amazing story! -
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
A well done lemon, that further illustrates just why Zuko and Katara should have ended up together.
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
THAT'S what he wanted to show her? Naughty, naughty Zuko.

He can come show me anything anytime.

I liked this one shot it was cool. It's well written and seriously i thought you had incorrectly rated it but...nope...spot on.

Awesome!
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved it! Hot and sexy! Great job!
noname00 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I loved itxD
Analyze chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh snap XD
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this was hot sweet and sexy
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Fab!
Lady-Plague-6661 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
that...was...AMAZING. You're such a good writer, it's crazy. This had me at the edge of my seat the entire time...just waiting to see where this was going. it was very well written, and very exciting. i loved it!
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Not gonna lie, that was wicked hot. lol Great job! :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »