Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
this was hot sweet and sexy
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Fab!
Lady-Plague-6661 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
that...was...AMAZING. You're such a good writer, it's crazy. This had me at the edge of my seat the entire time...just waiting to see where this was going. it was very well written, and very exciting. i loved it!
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Not gonna lie, that was wicked hot. lol Great job! :)
BlahBleeBlah chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
::coughENCOREcough::

That was magnificent! Great Job!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
It's qiushuwen from LJ. I love this little piece. Congrats on getting third place!
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Love it.

Sarah
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like how at the beginning one wouldn't think they were going to dance the dragon's dance, BUT THEY DID. Zuko's reaction to Katara's repayment was priceless. Looking for more repayment, are we?
KissingKorpses chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
-smirk-

'Would you like another comb?'
Schwann chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Makes me wonder if Zuko had some Fire Nation showing of intentions custom by the gift giving. Like the water tribe necklace, only more seductive. Silently making a pass at her, hoping to accept it. Heh.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. Hot and beautiful, and I thought that the conversation part of this story especially was amazingly true to the characters! Great work.

-Shadowhawke
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow... nice...
Somedudewithaname chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
CRAP! I cant see my screen through this steam :)
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I want an encore. - I love this fic and even though it was a one-shot, it didn't seemed rushed at all. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great job! This was a very well written story. I would review a thousands times if I could.

- Beautiful J