Reviews for Love Amongst the Embers
BlahBleeBlah chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
::coughENCOREcough::

That was magnificent! Great Job!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
It's qiushuwen from LJ. I love this little piece. Congrats on getting third place!
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Love it.

Sarah
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like how at the beginning one wouldn't think they were going to dance the dragon's dance, BUT THEY DID. Zuko's reaction to Katara's repayment was priceless. Looking for more repayment, are we?
KissingKorpses chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
-smirk-

'Would you like another comb?'
Schwann chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Makes me wonder if Zuko had some Fire Nation showing of intentions custom by the gift giving. Like the water tribe necklace, only more seductive. Silently making a pass at her, hoping to accept it. Heh.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. Hot and beautiful, and I thought that the conversation part of this story especially was amazingly true to the characters! Great work.

-Shadowhawke
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow... nice...
Somedudewithaname chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
CRAP! I cant see my screen through this steam :)
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I want an encore. - I love this fic and even though it was a one-shot, it didn't seemed rushed at all. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great job! This was a very well written story. I would review a thousands times if I could.

- Beautiful J
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Spicy hot! I love love love this story! The well written interaction between Zuko and Katara, the great leading up to the hot sex, and the overall smooth writing was a nice treat.
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
*fans self*

Oh but I do love your smut. Clothes-on sex is a big yes for me.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*smirk* Nicely done. You've got talent with making lemons!
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love Zutara, and when the end of the show came around, I asure you I was one of the many who tore their hair and screamed like a crazy person at the injustice of it all. So, this was a wonderful alternate to the ending. I think something like this should have happened... And I think you have a great talent for writing. This was very much enjoyed, as were your other ATLA stories. I hope to see more soon!

-Wolf