Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
I think the ending was off, but it was pretty fun to read.
thehereandnow33 chapter 57 . 7/20
What do u mean probably forever!?..what does that mean?..what the hell! U can't just say it's complete if it's not done! :( nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
magicaltears chapter 30 . 4/23
I figured I would stop by and drop you a review since I see how much you love Sirius. I have read almost every once of your Fanfics over the years and I can't get enough of them. There aren't many who understand my obsession with Sirius so I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

Another amazing job!

Britt
Calmzone1 chapter 57 . 4/13
absolutely riveting story and writing. So glad I stumbled across this one. well done
This was incredible
It was great until it abruptly ended. Although I didn't like how Sirius was too easy(nice?) on Harry and the Harry/Remus relationship wasnt going well at all... Anyways I'm pretty angry at how it ended... You said that Harry will have an eventual paring. But. It ended while he was still 13?! I feel like I've been cheated on:(:(:(:(:(
MrsFH chapter 57 . 4/3
Oh, my. Great story right up until the author gave up on it. I honestly don't think the admins should allow an author to mark an abandoned, unfinished story as "Complete". What a letdown - hours of my life I'll never get back, wasted on a story that is misrepresented as being "Complete" instead of abandoned.

One of the worse disappointments EVER for me in many hours spent reading on this site.
PeppermintImp chapter 57 . 3/17
Awh I cant believe its finished, its such a fab story! Harry never did end up with anyone though . . . Anyway! I absoloutely loved the Sirius/Remus relationship and the Harry/Draco friendship. Please add to the story, I want to see Sirius as a teacher!
glenn1970 chapter 57 . 1/19
very good story :-) Will it continue?
Emily Marie Blac chapter 21 . 1/14
I hate that you keep everything important from Harry and make him seem like a frightened two year old instead of his dignified (In cannon) eleven
MapleTreeway chapter 5 . 1/10
Harry's going to go spoiled if Sirius keeps that parenting style up lol
chimaera198 chapter 57 . 1/5
that was a weird end, better than just abandoning it though, liked your story
Gershwhen chapter 57 . 11/26/2014
Very well written story. However, it shouldn't be marked as "complete". You may have given up writing it, but that does not mean you wrote an ending. It's left hanging, and is deceptively labeled.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
This is fucked up. Remus left. Ugh! And you have me in tears. It doesn't help that I was listening to "Mess is Mine" by Vance Joy
Lara140112 chapter 57 . 10/30/2014
Great Story, very well written. I read the whole story in four days and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing!