Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
glenn1970 chapter 57 . 1/19
very good story :-) Will it continue?
Emily Marie Blac chapter 21 . 1/14
I hate that you keep everything important from Harry and make him seem like a frightened two year old instead of his dignified (In cannon) eleven
MapleTreeway chapter 5 . 1/10
Harry's going to go spoiled if Sirius keeps that parenting style up lol
chimaera198 chapter 57 . 1/5
that was a weird end, better than just abandoning it though, liked your story
Gershwhen chapter 57 . 11/26/2014
Very well written story. However, it shouldn't be marked as "complete". You may have given up writing it, but that does not mean you wrote an ending. It's left hanging, and is deceptively labeled.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
This is fucked up. Remus left. Ugh! And you have me in tears. It doesn't help that I was listening to "Mess is Mine" by Vance Joy
Lara140112 chapter 57 . 10/30/2014
Great Story, very well written. I read the whole story in four days and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing!
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 57 . 10/22/2014
Please let there be more. I love this story. It's really awesome and great.
hexcharm50 chapter 35 . 9/16/2014
so i've been read this for 3 days every free moment of my day and i was going to wait till the end of the story to tell you how amazing it is but my heart just shattered into a million pieces and i'm crying writing this. how can he just leave? he better come back! you are an amazing writer! love love love this story!
projectjay chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Adding tofav
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This seems good, got a ways to catch up on though!
Guest chapter 57 . 8/14/2014
this is one of the best stories ive read! do you think you'll finish it?
Guest chapter 57 . 8/10/2014
This is a beautiful ending, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us x
Kammy chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
Love this story and love how you have characterized Sirius in many stories he gets a bad rap and I have always hated that. Your Sirius is very mature and I do not feel that he is immature in any way. This post is sort of in response to an Anon reviewer. If they continued to read the chapters after 49 they would see that Sirus was right to be paranoid and that has nothing to do with him being right all the time. Nowhere in this story does it seem like Sirius is always right. You have taken the problems that go with life and having a relationship, kids, and responsibilities and have created an amazing story which shows by how many people love this story. I don't feel like you are partial to Sirius and have written every character greatly. I love you Sirius, he is smart, level headed, loving and just a great person all around who knows he flaws. I actually felt that he was too forgiving with the whole Remus abandoning him and Harry situation. But even still I always come back to reading this amazing story. This is a my 14th read through and after all these years I still love it and it is still one of my favorite fan fiction. It's perfect the way it is though I will keep the hope that you will one day properly finish it but if you don't I still love it.
Veronica chapter 54 . 8/5/2014
The only objection I have is I could swear that Terry Boot was a "Ravenclaw" in canon, not "Hufflepuff". Otherwise good story.
1,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »