Reviews for From Beyond the Morgue
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I don't understand the I can move again reference that lassie makes, someone explain it to me please?
Mirage chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Nice storry really nice ending
thedreadedlurgy chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I can tell the Burton "Buster" Guster poster is gonna cause problems later. Someone is going to try and cash in on the fake reward, aren't they? But I've been wrong many times with this story...
thedreadedlurgy chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
OK, so Sani didn't like Harvey. I'm not sure anymore!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I predict Sani was having an affair with Harvey, cuz the wife said she overreacted. Or maybe she's the one who killed him. Now Sani is trying to kill the wife?
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
you could do this professionally.
readinggirl1989 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
loved it!
Gembomz chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
LOVED IT!
Miyavilurver chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
I love your psych fics 3 i really do god you are so good at them plotwise, and characterwise! perfection!
fantomfaire chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
This was another thoroughly enjoyable story. You are an amazing storyteller. The wit that you display throughout the story is utterly fantastic. I especially loved the scenes with Henry! Thank you again for a great story! Please don't stop - you have a great gift!
Llamachick chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Super amazing. :3 You are an artist!
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Take the cupcake Shawn, everything is better with sugar. XD
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love Supernatural! :D:D Salt lines work on demons too.
Wildfire2 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Great story, though I'll admit I would have enjoyed some Shawn whumpage. Something about him just screams, 'I'm going to do something stupid and get hurt for it!' oh wait that's what everyone screams at him.

Wildfire
Morrolan chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
"Here, have a cupcake." Love this! Great story. :-)