Reviews for Death Undone
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Please finish this :-D
Anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
In a month, it will be a year sans updates to this series...

I hope you are in the process of writing, or have written some type of ending for everything. I want to see what happens to Cole and Olivia in the end. In Phoebe's premonition you implied something about Cole/Olivia having children. At this point, I'll even take something marked "epilogue."

I know that sometimes muses may leave, but is there anything I can do to get the Charmed muse working again for you?
Anon chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Six months, haven't seen anymore fic from you. Please write a finale to this series, I've been reading it for years and it deserves closure!
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Agreeing with Whovian42, disappointed you seem to have dropped this series? Could we please have a "series finale"? An epilogue to everything that has happened?
whovian42 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I love these stories.

Found them years ago, and was most disappointed when you dropped them.

Was glad to see recently that you'd finished the one arc.

Am really hoping you continue with the series one day.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Disagreeing with the anon who said "this fic turned crap..." they are probably jealous that they can't write as well as RFK. This fic is anything but crap!

And I want more!
d chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
this fic turned crap
Anon chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
More please, I want to see what happens next, when Evil Cole and Evil Olivia try to come back to this dimension. Will it have any kind of effect on Evil Cole, if he is truly an alternate version of Cole? How will he feel coming somewhere where he isn't as evil and is happy? One of the things I've always liked about this series is that it has a shade of gray, where characters aren't truly good, or truly evil. I'm curious to see if Alternate Cole and Olivia are really evil, or if there is any potential for redemption?

How will the characters react to seeing versions of themselves who evil. Makes me think of Star Trek Nemesis, and the TNG episode "Second Chances," when characters face alternative versions of themselves who are like them in a lot of ways but chose a different path because of different events in their lives.

I'm guessing it is the Charmed Ones who will be most shocked to see evil versions of themselves, because they have been the worst with the black and white mentality. I don't know what they would do if they saw versions of themselves in paths where they truly chose evil. Most of the time in the series, when they felt they were "truly evil," there was always the excuse of "it was a spell." And the times when they didn't realize they were evil, they were able to justify it. How would they justify becoming the Source? Did it have anything to do with Prue not dying?

I wouldn't mind if your next fic was about the path of how Charmed Ones became the Source of All Evil. Did it entail losing their Whitelighter? Or was their road to becoming The Source, paved with seemingly good intentions?

I'm thinking that if maybe Cole had lived, he would not have become possessed by the Source. But even then, The Charmed Ones still would never have learned to trust him because of what he was. The relationship between Cole and Phoebe was doomed from the start. Will you explore if it you do a "what if" type fic?
ChrisFreak chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Great final chapter! Will u put more chris in un next story? Chris can save them all from Artimus! That would be so cool! Please do that in UR next chapter, but u don't have 2 if u don't want to!
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Bah, final chapter but you leave it on a cliffhanger! I beg that you continue this series, and don't just leave this as the ending. It has been too long and if you are going to end it, don't abandon it, leave the series so that it can pass the "snip test," just in case a story turns out to be the end. I've been faithfully reading this series for almost ten years now and would hate for it to just be abandoned on a cliffhanger.

Also nice to see you mention the Magan corporation, and Giovanni the wine grower. Need to reread some of the earlier stories to figure out what happened with him.

Will anxiously be looking in the inbox for the note from about your next story.
wiccanforever chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Oh Cole, delightfully sinful in any dimension. Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more.
Anon chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Este es uno de mis fics favoritos Charmed. Me encanta Cole, y me encanta Olivia. Pero, estoy empezando a preocuparse de que no ha sido un mes desde que se ha producido una actualización.

Y al final, "your shirt is unbuttoned," quiero ver lo que happenes siguiente, jajaja.

¿Podría también escribir esto en español? Mi Inglés no es muy bueno!
CharmedFan chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
luv this fic plz upd8 soon!

:-D
Chrisfreak chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Sooo happy to see another chapter, want to see how Chris factors into all this.
MagicAmethyst80 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Happy dance, another chapter!

Things are finally set right in terms of the deaths of Cole and Olivia, thanks to Paige, Cecile, and Harry. Can't wait to see where you take this story next and actually this series next. I'm guessing from Phoebe's earlier premonition about something being wrong, and knowing that things like Cole hugging a redhead who resembles Olivia, that we may have some kids coming soon.

Should also let you know that after watching seasons three through five up through my designated "no more watching" point, I did find myself re-reading this AU fic. To me this series is canon and I thank you for writing it!