Reviews for Hey There, Bluebird
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love this story! Excellent job!
Sam's Salt n Burn Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww... I love it! This is so awesomely sweet! I saw you'd written others but I wanted to read this one first. Hope Sam and Jo end up together!
TheLastChronicler chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow, this was amazing. I know it probably bugs you when people ask for updates or sequels but I nonetheless find myself forced to ask, is there any chance of another sequel post-sandford years, as opposed to the "It's Educational, Kids" tie-in? Maybe a oneshot that briefly touches on how the series might have progressed with the Sam/Jo change?

There are too few decent Sam/Jo fics out there at the moment, it makes those of yours so much more valuable and appreciated (at least, by myself).
DeanIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love it, your awesome!
NiftyxSara chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I lovelovelovelove this story completely! Is there a sequel in the works? Please tell me there is! This story is excellent by itself but I personally think it'd be awesome to see how everything pans out.
Sure Thing Falling chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very, very awesome! I love Sam/Jo! There's not enough of it out there, so thanks.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
A Sam/Jo story where I actually don't have the impulse to slam my head to the nearest hardest surface. Or vomit. Or want to bleach my mind and eyes. *claps* Bravo! Bravo!

It's smooth, flexible, workable and incharacter. I have to say-and I cant believe i'm saying/writing this-but could/will you continue this? I am beyond curious on how you can make this pairing work in the season(s).

Well, either way, thank you for writing/showing me a Sam/Jo story I like.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Goodness this was so sweet! Though I prefer Jo/Dean, having this from the beginning would surely be quite perfect! Good job! I loved every bit of it. ;D

Hope you write more. :D Please. :D
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story. Haven't read any Jo Sam stories, so that was my first and it was excellent :)
beyondwonder chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was fantastic - I don't really ship Sam/Jo but this was written so well that I really loved the story and enjoyed seeing how the characters progressed. Thanks for the read - would love to read more of your work. :D