Reviews for Devil May Care
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I remember loving this story when I read it months ago. Of course, I forgot to review, so I was forced to come back.

The picture you painted when Chazz pulled Jimmy's arms around him after hoping over the back of the couch was wonderful. I loved the kissing scene, and the characterization was spot on. The ending was perfect. It left me wanting more but also with a feeling of satisfaction.

Thank you for the wonderful read. Keep writing.
Glynna chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I am so so hoping for a sequel where Jimmy realizes it isn't Katie that he needs. :) Really really liked this. 3
mr. eff chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
RAWR :D

That's all I can say.
Moonphase chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
bwahaha! Hell yeah! They were so cute together in the film
RoryCZ chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow, GREAT story! Just what I wanted to read since I heard Jimmy saying to Katie that "Chazz taught him some stuff". Thank you!

I saw the movie on TV yesterday (sadly with Czech dubbing, cause Im Czech :-) ) and I loved the slashy undertones of it. So I searched for fanfics and first I found was yours - it made my day! ;-)
Fire Wolf12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
dude...that was a good story. I really liked the description...but...DUDE THE EPICNESS...i don't know what to say...but it was a great story. got me hooked early. keep up the good work!
HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow. This was brilliant. I REALLY appreciate reading well written slash, particularly when an author keeps everyone so in character. Very very well done!

PS I see I am not the only one who picked up on Jimmy's confession that his better kissing was due to Chazz 'teaching me some stuff.'
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I doubt the relationship with Katie lasted too long after they "practiced" a few more times.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw I loved this! Great job with this fic. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
GoblinCatFrenzy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw! That last line, made me smile!
CandidoRW130 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was hilarious I can imagine it all happening in the movie. I did not see it going in that direction at the end but hilarious nun the less.
GlassBomb chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
“The point is you need work before I can even consider saying we belong to the same species.”

Lol'd. So hard. And that last line just killed me with that hint of something beyond lust - I adore the idea of Mister Anti-Gay being in love with Jimmy.

That was absolutely brilliant. I love you. :D
kandisi chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Damn, the ending to this fic was hot! Especially with Jimmy getting all dominant, and the kissing lessons make since, with how Jimmy said "Chazz taught me some stuff" to Katie. Great fic, keep um' comin'!

-Sapph
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was so frickin' hot! When I watched the movie I totally thought, "they should slash this film..." I mean Jon Heder is so cute and girly. He is definitely bottom! Please continue.

/2009/07/09/comedy-central-orders-will-ferrelljon-heder-series/

Here's a nice pic of them.