Reviews for Viking Invasion
Moonprincess92 chapter 16 . 4/2
I absolutely loved this story! It was equal parts hilarious, adventurous, and with those little romantic moments we all love. And Vikings! So funny. :D
ipodrocker16 chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Awesome story :D
Rhymia chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Hahaha I know that song! Great story so far.
kazster chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Was Stanley suppose dto be Stan Lee?
1337kitsune chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
XD This story was just...so amazing. I loved it. So very very much. Words do not describe my love of this story. They never will. It just... Best. DW. Fic. Ever.
1337kitsune chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
XD THis story is freaking amazing. I shall be re-reading it loads soon. And that last line...you are amazing for creating this story. Doctor Who, Ninth Doctor, Rose, Jack, and Norse myth? You are my hero!
Betsy chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
AHAHAHAHA oh my god. Please, let's get married. We'll have children with perfect comedic timing and beautiful ways of putting it to words! They'll take the universe by storm, and force people to laugh at their glory, and could you really deny the world that?

Right. Yes. Um. RIGHT. You! You are amazing. I just spent a few absolutely thoroughly enjoyable hours reading this, and I regret nothing at all. You've got a remarkable strength in pacing and OH your comedic timing is way better than gold, and your style! It's gorgeous! Of course, I say that because it sounds a lot like what the inside of my head sounds like, but you put it to words much better than I can manage!

I don't know if you're even still here on , but I hope I will find that you are when I click your profile next. Have a lovely new year!
CosmicEssence chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
hah lovely, twisty, confused but making sense too, fun other characters and tie apart and together doctor who 9 jack & rose! Loved it! Good ending note too :D This is the kind of Dr Who fanfic I like to read!
inasentimentalmood chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Hah! Nice. What a fun ride. Thanks for writing!
inasentimentalmood chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
This is so exciiiting!
inasentimentalmood chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I think this story is great so far! You're very talented at creating suspense and have included some fun secondary characters to make it fun.
inasentimentalmood chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Hilarious. Thanks for keeping the Doctor understated yet charming, as he should be. Love the bit about the chocolate. ;)
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is a great chapter. Equal parts absurd and fun.
betawho chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh, you sneak! Odin and Thor! I ilike/i you!

Unfortunately I have to go now, but I'll be back.
Chris4 chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Ok, sometimes going through old stories really turns up some gems. Like this one. I honestly laughed out loud when the Doctor named Rose as Sif (I actually knew that without having to look it up - Norse mythology is a favorite of mine). And then you cut her hair. Too funny! And Jack as Odin... I'm not sure if that one makes me laugh or groan. A little of both, I think.

At any rate, very enjoyable and very well done. Thank you.