Reviews for Viking Invasion
rara saryn chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Wow! It gets even more interesting
CeltAngel chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
That is a nice bit of interaction between our three heroes. This would be the part where I mention specific bits, but it really was stellar, start to finish.

That mysterious golden glow at the end really has me wondering what our intrepid heroes have gotten themselves into this time ;-)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Marvellous. I know I didn't read this before, but I got fanfic-spammed again and bleh, you know?

Anyway. I love. -loves-
Jimm chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
Bittersweet Fable chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Oh you're not allowed to leave me in such suspense!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Oh. Woah. You know, I haven't been online in a while, and when I got (all three of) your updates, I was so excited. My first thought? "Uh. Vikings? Okay." I think it's absolutely hilarious that you made the Doctor the God of Thunder. Completely brilliant!

Is there something of the Bad Wolf in the golden light and titanically powerful force ripping through Rose? Eh? It's been a while since I've read your convoluted plotlines, so that may be an obvious misdirection that I just fell for. Either way, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

(Just an aside here: I do so LOVE 9/Rose interaction. You do it so well.)

Awaiting your next,

Terri
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Oh, yeah, leave it there. You're mean, Jessa.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Doro.neko chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
So... this would make Jack... Odin? Who knew he was so attractive! :)

(OH! And then Odin is killed by a Bad Wolf!)

(Right. I'm going to get carried away with this story, I can tell.)
rara saryn chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Wow! More please, I want to know what happened
azaneti chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I totally got the Doctor as Tor, the oncoming storm and all that, but can't quite imagine Jack as Odin... But I guess he was a womaniser. Rose should be Siv of the golden hair, Tor's wife! ;D
CeltAngel chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love it hen Rose area what other people miss - especially in this case where I think she's right! Bermuda triangle, anyone?

Another lovely chapter with our favorite trio. On a side note, how DOES Nine know when "that" happens? Super Time Lord sense?
edgeofworld chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
More? Sorry, trying to be more coherent, but I absolutely love your writing. Have you gotten the job as head writer for Doctor Who yet? :P
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Norse gods, you idiots!

*giggles* Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Merlin chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
They think he's Thor. That's hilarious.

I like the opening line. When in doubt, blame Jack. Chances are it really is his fault anyway.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
9 as Thor... that's great! And a one-eyed Jack- where are the ravens? So, who is Rose going to be? Freya, Frigg or a miscellaneous Valkyrie?

Great job as usual... looking forward to more

Warmest et al.