Reviews for Viking Invasion
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter. I wonder what the Doctor was suspicious of.
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter. I loved how the Doctor tackled Rose and how furious he got when he thought someone had chopped off her hair.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter. I'd love to see the Doctor excessively giddy and tackle-hugging Rose. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter. I liked the moment of reflection with Rose.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter. The Doctor and Rose are so cute! Loved the ending.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter. I love that Rose was the one to figure it out, especially after they were kind of treating her like a dunce.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter. I bet the Vikings think the Doctor caused the lightning. I wonder why they were chasing Rose.
Lexie chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I'm quoting this wrong because I'm on my iPod and I can't go back and check (gyaaah, sorry!) *but*:

"Jack wondered what it would be like to be loved like that."

That's brilliant!

You have a Way, dear, with words. And that 9Rose moment was practically edible! Teehee ;) I quite like 10Rose because they're just adorable together, but I feel like 10 doesn't have as great a capacity to be bed-rolling-sexy as 9. I mean, it's *9*! Who doesn't want to rip his jumper off? And he can be devilishly cute as well. /mushy sigh/
timano chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
A very clever and precisely-written story full of exciting plot twists and piquant imagery. 10 out of 10 stars! (Do I assume a sequel is in the works-the Doctor Who Viking Saga or something like that? Not necessary to enjoy this one fully, but it would be fun.) As always, I thoroughly enjoyed your writing and look forward to reading more of your work soon!
123-321 chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
lol very nice
Sanguine Ink chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Terrific story! Loved the characterizations, and the Vikings, and the giddy Doctor...everything really. And the ending was hilarious.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Aaack! Terrible pun! :) And what terrible timing. Ah, but that's life... their life, anyway ;)
Jimm chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Oooh... That's extremely groan-worthy. :-) Good story, thanks for sharing it with us.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »