Reviews for Viking Invasion
Doro.neko chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
::: cheers ::: Oh *good*! I was hoping he wouldn't just leave Taylor!
Jasper winked chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Great ending. :) Wrapped things up with a bit of humor and a nice feeling. I'm glad Rose fixed her hair-and jealous of the dress she had. ;) Anyway, I think the epilogue was well done. :D
Otter Child chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
what a lovely finishing touch!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
That last line was absolutely perfect. Yes, it's a cute epilouge. Nicely done. Keep writing!
Jimm chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
Fun chapter. StanleyStan Lee-I didn't figure that out before. :-)

Thanks for sharing it with us. Is it complete now (because FFN doesn't have it marked 'Complete' yet), or is there a bit more to come?
TombCrank the Crafty chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
... did you just make Stanley Stan Lee? As in, creator of all the awesome Marvel characters ever, including Thor? I think I might love you right now.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I have been waiting for the "Sif" revelation ever since it came up, and Rose did it perfectly!

Love it :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
*dies laughing* Sorry, Doctor, I do believe you've been outplayed by Rose.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Doro.neko chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
::: laughs :::

And the Doctor is desperately trying to decide if it's too late to fake being unconscious...
Cat Yuy chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
So Erik was just a Viking named thus but I looked up the quote "If a kid has to go to a dictionary, that's not the worst thing that could happen."

And discovered that little Stanley was little STAN LEE!

I love you truly
KatrinaJG chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Loved every moment of this story! Brilliant to the last. And the Jackie threat at the end was great.

Otter Child chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Oh, that last bit was cruel. Good job.
Jasper winked chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Loved this chapter. :) Especially the last part when Rose told the Doctor about Sif and Thor and all that. :D Actually, that was FANTASTIC. I'm always addicted to 9/Rose moments. Plus, it was sad to see everyone go, but it worked out nicely, so hey, who's to complain?

Great chapter. :D
Doro.neko chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
Huh. I apparently missed this update, which is TRAGIC, since if there's one thing I love more than the Doctor, it's traditional sea shanties. ;)

(No, for realsies, I'll have Haul Away Joe stuck in my brain for the next week at least, thanks to this.)
AriaJack chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
Lovely, just what I needed to fix my I-Don't-Like-Amy-Pond angst fest. Seriously if she's Moffat's idea of a strong female character I'm going to have a hard time not wincing my way through these next few series. Bah, Humbug.

Finally, the Doctor figured out who Stanley was.:-) I, of course, figured it out almost immediately because the spaghetti here on Whovia makes us almost twice as smart (and quirky) as anyone on earth. Including Moffat.

You know, something very interesting happened in Tardisia, the town I live in when I'm on Whovia. The Central Plaza suddenly turned bright blue and started playing an extremely lovely piece of music by Mary Chapin Carpenter. In the middle of all this a rather handsome young man appeared quite startlingly in the middle of the Square. Apparently, he's a character from a long fiction about history at the end of which he was left in a bad way. He is understandably upset about this and refuses to leave Tardisia until the sequel is completed. This would be perfectly fine if had somewhere to live, which he doesn't. I had to give him a room at my place because all the other girls my age, and most of the women too, seem determined to get their hands on him. He is safe for the moment, but I beg you to do something with sequel, which he refers to as Relics. Please hurry.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »