Reviews for Why I Won't Fall For You
Through Darkness chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
I really enjoyed this! It ranges from funny to serious to chaotic to romantic, very much like the show did. I really loved the Kat visiting the prison scenes, Jake was a great addition. While I think some of the events were a little too out of the way for where the show would've gone (past events with Dean, Nina's closet camera), I really loved reading this and liked where it ended up.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Okay right how can I express what is in my head in words?Eloquence is failing me right now but I dont want to be boring and say I loveloveloved this (although i did).

This is the first full length fanfiction I have read in months and God I'm so happy I clicked on it. It was so damned enjoyable and I got sucked into your version of events so quickly and I pretty much read it all in 2 huge chunks. Now I'm sad because its over :(

Now onto the whole commenting on your writing thing; you're characterisation was brilliant and I could literally see Kat and Patrick in a little movie in my head (it alternated between Lindsay/Ethan and Julia /Heath).

The structure was spot on too. I guess when I read it i was expecting something a lot more messy but it was organised and made complete sense.

I talk too much myself dont I?

I loved the drama. But i loved the way you portrayed Kat and Patrick's relationship because its nowhere near conventional but perfect in its own way.

Thank you for the soundtrack too-it makes me happy that I am aquainted with a few of the songs.

Ps. You may not be a lyricist but I liked it:)
brownie bunny chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
This is quite possibly the best fanfic I have read on Katrick. All I can say is, "Wow!"... They are mostly completely in character, and that, I know, is a difficult ordeal. Yet you have managed it, and for that reason, I hold wonder in my eyes for your writing.

This is amazing. I think I am going to read more of your fanfics now...ok, I'll read them once my exams are done. :-D This kept me away from my studies for nearly two days, and I do not regret a single moment of it! :-D

Thank You for the wonderful fanfiction. :-D
LPLB chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
I just powered through this story. I love it. What made me keep reading was how you took the characters and the setting and made it your own; it didn't come across as an episode(or 10). I don't know if it was intentional, but I felt like you managed to merge the show and the movie really well, to the point where my "mental movie" kept flicking between Julia and Heath and Lindsey and Ethan - not necessarily in those combos. A fantastic job.
Sallie A. Walker chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
No time to give much compliments here... I love your structure. So many people lack that these days. The voice here, it reeks of boredom, it reeks of distaste... the main character's. It reeks of tension and will to entertain a difference in ideas. It shows that, your character's voice.

It's good. I like. Story is in my community.
teamedwardtwilightfan chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
love this story!
laylalee chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
Oh wow, this was amazing, a little bit melodramatic at the end, so very akin to a tv show. But gosh that was the hugest distraction from exam studying ever, but such a good distraction nonetheless. I love this story. Thank you so much and write more soon!
Pure'Midnight chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
I loved this story!

It had so many twists and turns, you are a really talented writer, well done.

xx
story chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
u really shouldnt refer to religion your story
Bridget chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
i liked ur story. A little unbelievable 4 kat n Patrick but it had a great ending!;) I miss 10things. Ur story has given me something to ponder while I wait for January. Ur an exellent writer!
SandKastles chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
you know what? neither can i! weird huh? oh well i luved this story i cant believe its over!

Random. I10things!
Mandikaedaniels chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
I loved the story the ending was just poetic...keep up the amazing work
Peregrine chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Woohoo, this was dead sexy.
daniyell37 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
hm Lillian Jackson-Paccar.

you didnt happen to pick that name because you are also in love with johnny paccar who plays Jackson on a show Flight 29 Down?

cause i totally love jonnhy! XDD
CuteLiLDucky chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
amazing story.

it finished really well.

great job keeping characters close to.

i really enjoyed this story

thanks