Reviews for Why I Won't Fall For You
rise-fall chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
I loved this chapter, especially how long it was. :)

Can't wait for the next one.
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
Awesome chapter. I'm glad that you added the dance into the fic and that you changed it around. Can't wait to find out whats going to happen next. Keep up the great work and update soon.
tlw13 chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
So glad that your back! Glad you didn't end this chapter with Patrick pissed off and that Dean and Kat have finally settled everything. Should be interesting to see Kat and her dad, especially after the meeting. Keep up the great work!
pinkbananasmoothie chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
oh i flipping love this story - love the KP stuff and i really hope patrick isn't mad at kat for having to dance with dean. and i hope kats dad eventually forgives kat or whatever but as long as KP are together everything is just amazingly awesome.

loved bianca's shoot 'em in the head line right at the beginning
heyclarissa chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
you. are. killing. me. i check this fanfic everyday at 10 minute intervals and i even do it on my phone while i'm at school! hurry up and update this or i'm gonna explode with anticipation! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! :D
SandKastles chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
This was really great, i luved this chapter. Its a pretty awesome story considering its the only one i read about 10 Things so yea. coolz dude.

Agent-Lizziebeth chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
OMFG! I LOVED THIS!. First, I have to tell you I just found this and have read EVERYTHING. I am glad that the Kat/Patrick fandom is picking up some. Seriously, please hurry back with more. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Aryn chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
please hurry up and post another chapter! i cant wait another day! :)
mandakinss chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
Haha, that last part was quite entertaining. And for your first attempt at song writing, I think you passed with flying colors. I love Patrick opening up and telling Kat things about his life. Yet again, you managed to write fluffy KP scenes without getting too cheesy and making me want to gag.

Yeah I read this like 5 minutes after it was posted yesterday and I've been dying for the next chapter ever since. I'm like a junkie going through withdrawals here. lol.
Wanda1988 chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
That was great! ) Love the chapter. They had a fight, made up, had lots of fun and kissed! O and she even said the L word ;)

Great update :)
Lobke chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
That was amazing! Seriously I laughed my ass off. XD

You're so good at this, and I'm just completely in love with this chapter. Patrick is amazing, and a singing Nina is amazing, and Susie makes me laugh and I just love Patrick's place, because I can totally see it and I just am addicted to everything :D

I can't even make a good review, but just keep writing :P
Sarcasm is my game chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
Got to say love the story. It works. I love how you really created a back story for all of the characters. You really have alot going on in the story but it all seems to fit. Some stories don't accomplish that. I would love it if you found a way for Dad not to know that Kat and Patrick are doing it cause I really want them to stay together and the only way that could happen is if Dad went out of character. As for the whole Dean thing I really hope that you have Kat deal with him in a way so she could get over it. I guess I feel like their is too much potential for Kat to get hurt by him again if she just pretends to ignore him. Oh and as for Susie I think that Mandella would be a good fit in this story if coupling people up is something your planning.

Again awesome story and really hope there is more soon.
Sparkle85 chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
Oh wow! After following the tv series since it started, I'm actually glad I found your fic. I like the way you keep the character IC and how you're able to protray Patrick's and Kat's relationship without them being OOC. Love it! Keep up the good work and continue soon!
3taz2 chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
kick ass chapter yet
Randomly Obsessed chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
that was one of the best chapters ever!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »