Reviews for The Last Pevensie
edmundpevensies chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was so sad but amazingly written, and I loved the ending. :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Lovely and thoughtful one shot!
doesitmatter chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
It's usually hard for me to find a story that can make me feel. There are some good ones, the ones that make you angry, sad, or happy. But it's really unusual to find art like this, that can make you FEEL. Probably I'm not making any sense, but I can't find a better way to explain it. When I finished reading, I didn't read it again, or tried to think about what I didn't like, or what wasn't coherent. It was there, whole, real, completly stunning. I haven't read a one shot so good in years. Late Congratulations. Sorry for mistaks, I know very little of English.
Percabeth for the WIN chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great story but sad but I think it captures the emotions well
ThatGirlWhoSingsTooMuch chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aha. Ahahahahahahahaha.
Jack Lewis. Clive Staples Lewis. I see what you did there.
I'm seriously in love with that ending. You are a genius. I've always loved those sorts of things- connections from the characters in the books to the authors. This is by far the best I've seen.
I just can't keep a smile off my face :)
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Still crying, oh my gosh.

I do see the similarities. The beginning of this one was not as good as Heritage, the end of this one is better than Heritage. I've always had a thing for Susan—it always seemed so sad and wrong that she should be left behind. Most people who never bothered to read the last book don't even believe she never made it back to Narnia. But I like to think she did, in the end. Love this. Maybe I should spend more time in this fandom...
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow, what an amazing story!
Harmony of the Lonely Song chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You captured the story in the eyes of a young girl. The language, the actions, everything, it's in character. Great job!
baobabs chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh god.

Oh dear, dear god.

This story is so freakin good. You are a marvel of an author. This sotry actually made me tear up, and I haven't cried in, well, ages.
Nobody chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Really great! I always wondered what had happened to her... Awesome story! Maybe you could even continue it? *grins*
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was sad...I never had thought about what had happened to Susan. It was very good though.

-Aalia-
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
Chooser of the Slain chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Good stuff. Susan's case always felt so wrong to me. I like the uncertainty here, whether or not it was real, and I also like the closure Susan earns for herself.
PensiveGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
absolutely beautiful :)
N chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
The last name Barfield would have been even more interesting instead of Moore, but would not mean anything except to those who read the dedication in the front of the Narnia books.