Reviews for No, You Can't Borrow Ianto chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
This was a great story, well done.
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
) snuggles/cuddles are a wonderful way to end a story, but oh noes! what is hart gonna do?
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
yay ianto! sometimes you gotta slap a hoe, although fainting kinda ruins the effect...
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i normally don't comment on individual chapters when a story is already completed, but this chapter was too perfect.

especially loved this bit:

"Slowly the others headed out Martha grinning because she got the man she wanted, Gwen smirking because she hoped that she was going to get the man she wanted. Tosh and Owen looked sad because they were going to get caffeine withdrawal."
subtextmeansbuttsex chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Hm... I don't think I reviewed the final chapter after I finished reading this story :o

But anyway, I absolutely loved it :]

You've really got a talent for writing.
subtextmeansbuttsex chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
D: D: D:

NO. GWEN, GO AWAY. D: Jack and Ianto belong together D:

Efern chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
Ouch...I am the first in line for Gwen-bashing, but that was kinda harsh. That was so not Ianto...though he had every reason to be mad.

Lovely chapter otherwise :-)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 16 . 1/21/2010
AW, i loved it!

It was great. I loved the Gwen-bashing as well, I HATE her!

Yay. Do another one!
Funky-Ghecko chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
Aww! I loved this story, I've just read it from start to finish in one go it was so good I couldn't stop )

I liked the way we saw different peoples points of view and the little twists in it too.

You're way of writing is really cool as well.

Robin x
pantomime chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
A good an original story. The Gwen bashing was too much though. And really: NOTHING justifies slapping a woman and calling her bitch... I really liked the story, but this spoiled it for me.
Poisoned-Thorns chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
Beautiful. Enough said.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Oh gosh, John Heart. noo!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Perfect ending :)
Francine S chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
aw, loved this chapter, so cute that they moved in together and any story that bags gwen makes me happy, so sad that that is the end, it has been great reading, look forward to whatever story you come up with next
hotflower901 chapter 16 . 1/18/2010