Reviews for Snippets of Love
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I enjoyed this, it's a lovely story.
flamenin chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Vote for more
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awwwww! Kawaii! _
sai95 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i liked it :)

it would be nice if it was made a story
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
nice it was so cute you are a genius with oneshot romance so please make sure you don't stop writting them!
Barkers2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very cute :) I liked the way they didn't end up back in Iruka's world.
annadid413 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
omg i would love a story with this plot line! you should write one!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is sweet. I actually never thought of Iruka and Harry together (I guess because I always think of them both as being the bottom in a relationship so it never would have occurred to me to put them together). It fits. Thanks for sharing.
CuteLikeMomiji chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
3 You're so right! There does need to be more of this pairing! However, I imagined Harry as the uke for some reason... Great story, thanks for writing it!
Naramyon chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wonderful. I like how you kept things brief and to-the-point.

I think this is better without a sequel. We have the complete story in it's essential moments, there's no need to expand.

I WOULD, however, read a Harry/Iruka where Harry ends up in Konoha. (I hate seeing shinobi in the HP world because they could own any wizard, but Harry can be powerful in the Elemental Countries and barely survive.)

Zoa
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Well, THAT is a pairing I wouldn't have imagined in a million years... still, it works well. And I like how these "snippets" flow, as if we were watching them in a pensieve... I don't think a "proper", lenghthy story would be as evocative!
Athena chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I really like this one-shot. Not too short, just the type of story i like o read with a cup of tea ;)
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Interesting combination
Lady-Totoro chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i loved this i think it would make a great story that i would love to read. :)
kittit24 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
u seriously kickass at writing