Reviews for An Angel's Tears
SonChan chapter 11 . 1/28/2004
CUTE CUTE CUTE! My favorite couples _! I wanna know what happens...unless...that was the end XD!
SonChan
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
YEAH! YOU GO, MARRON! GO GET YOUR MAN! OH HELL YA! *Flashes a 'MARRON IS #1' sign*
Marron: *blushes* Stop, you're embarrassing me!
Trunks: No, don't stop. *grins & getting turned on* I love it when she blushes.
*Rolls eyes* PUH-leez! Not here.
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
ACK! MARRON! YOU IDIOT! YOU DON'T JUST SAY STUFF LIKE THAT TO A HEARTBROKEN MAN! YOU DON'T DO THAT! YOU DON'T! What the heck where you thinking? Oh, right. You WEREN'T thinking. *smacks self*
Marron: Hey, I resent that.
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
Once again poor poor Marron. Hope she can hold out! Good thing Trunks and Goten are totally oblivious. It's great that the four friends are getting together again. Roasted Marshmallows are god. M...
Forever Fan of AAT
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
Oh! You go Marron! Show them who's boss. HELL YA! ..Now I want cocoa..
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
OOh, and this is where we get jiggy with it! I swear, I LOVE the way you write. Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
*BIG FAT TEARS COURSING DOWN FACE* Poor poor Marron. *big sniff* poor poor POOR Marron. Stupid stupid typical Trunks. Dumb twitty Katie.
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
AW! oh my gosh, oh no, oh poor poor Marron! Oh the humanity! The Humiliation! The heartbreak!
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! This chapter cracked me up!
Goten: Don't they have pizza or something?
Marron: *in a hushed tone* No, Goten. This is a REAL Itallian restaurant.
Goten: *loudly* And pizza isn't real?
HAHAHAHAHA!
Forever Fan of AAT chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I love love love this fic, so I'm going to review each and EVERY chapter. This chapter was great I loved it! Had I read it when first made, I would've said CONTINUE, DAMN YOU, CONTINUE! But I think I'll save that for the last chapter you've installed.
aqua-illusions chapter 11 . 10/26/2002
Wow! I really like your story, It's such a bummer so few people have found it.

Oh man, Katie is such a #$%&! And Trunks needs to tell Marron the truth! All this denying thier own feelings isn't gonna get anyone anywhere.

Okay, considering you haven't updated in like nine months, after you got the fisrt eleven chapters out in less that one month, I am guessing that you probably aren't planning to update anytime soon, if at all. But I would really like it if you did, so go prove me wrong and finish up this story now!

p.s. I love to play badminton too! It's such an under recognized sport, people think it's just some game you play with your grandperents on a family picnic, but it's way better than that!

-aqua_illusion
MARRON12 chapter 11 . 9/20/2002
Hey i read the whole story it was great but write more soon!please i ant wait to see what happens next_
kikikiwie chapter 11 . 9/16/2002
Please continue the story soon. I have a hard time finding autors that can potrait Trunks and Marron very well when they are a couple to be or already together. So please again put the nexts chapter u sooon! 0
Angel Sprite chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
i got notice from a friend about this story. And, I must say, I am completely thrown off. How long has it been since your last update? Too long, I suppose.

But you must update this fic. Eleven chapters is simply to little. I must know what happens to poor Marron. I must know...PLEASE!

P.S.

GREAT STORY BY THE WAY!
Son Angie Kuri chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I CAN'T KEEP ASKING THIS...PLEASE CONINTINUE! PLEEEASE! YOU'RE THE BEST!