Reviews for Prayer in the Night
Tony's Captain chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I am so glad at the end of chapter 4 here that you cleared up the Dean Winchester knife because earlier I was thinking of her dads nice she already had and then Bobby giving it back to her, I don't know what I was thinking, but thank you for clearing that up.

I thought it was sweet how you made it where he carved his initials and gave it to Jo wrapped in one of his shirts.

Not finished yet, but it's a really good story so far!
Ophelia Lake chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
Oh wow, I just read your story all in one sitting, seriously I couldn't stop! It was wonderful, heartbreaking, beautiful. Are you going to write a sequel? I would love to read one, maybe Jo and Dean give Anthony a younger sister? Thanks for sharing.
Silverspoon chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
So I regurlarly trawl through this site for Jo/ Dean fics and for some weird reason I have never seen this one before. So glad I have now though. I read the whole thing from start to finish. I was moved, interested, excited, saddened and then ultimately lifted by the whole thing.

Your writing skills are brilliant, and your characters very accurate. I was also very impressed by the ammount of research you must have conducted for this fic. I noted you writing that you had no children, but I must say that I have three and I also went through a long, all natural birth due to a hospital error, and that was one of the most accurate birth scenes I have ever read.

This story was phonemonal, but so very sad at the same time. Jo's sacrifice broke my heart, as did Dean's anger towards her, and the way that she could not even bare to speak after giving Anthony up. Wonderful, amazing story.

Then, I visit your profile, and see that you are responsible for the beautiful oneshot that made me cry the other day. You. Are. Brilliant.

Please, please write more. Another Dean/ Jo multi-chap. Begging you, here.

Signed, your newest, and loyal fan x
Kdsculder chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I just spent the better part of this afternoon reading this wonderful story. Thank you for capturing the essence of Dean and Jo, and the show itself. I intend to read this story again and again. You are truly gifted. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
Victoblerone chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
Wow! That was such an amazing story! I loved every bit of it! You have such and amazing talent! You captured my interest like THAT in a way no other story ever has. It was an incredible read, and I cannot wait to hear more from you!
Victoblerone chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
Okay, so I was going to wait until the end of the story to review, but after a chapter like that I just had to say something...

First of all, your story is incredible! It has had me laughing until I thought I had woken up the neighbors, and crying until it sounded like someone I knew had died. I has brought out many emotions that typically both novels and stories don't do for me, so thank you for goig me such a good read!

Secondly, whoa. Just... Whoa. You have an amazing talent and you sure know how to use it! The way you were able to capture each characters' personality with such detail is incredible, and I am sure you are able to do the same with original characters. My original plan was to find a good multi chapter Dean/Jo fic, and pace myself with it, but your profound writing skills have led me to were I am now... I haven't stopped reading.

Pacing myself went way out the window when I had finished the first chapter!

Great work, and I look forward to not only finishing this story, but reading more if your work!
my shangri-la chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
Gahhh! I loved this story! I sat and read it for two days! Thank you for giving me an awesome reason to procrastinate! )
YouSayYouWannaREVAlution chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
just barely started reading this, and i'm already completely in love! haha

i know it's a little late for this review, but better late than never, eh?

thank you for writing this story...now i'm off to get more of my new addiction! lol

~Reva
willowtree311 chapter 24 . 10/6/2010
I think this chapter was a great end to the story... and hopefully a prelude to a sequel? I loved the story and am sad to see it over with!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
*Deep breath of my own*... good Christ! this is one insanely long Dean/Jo fic... i LOVED IT!

please tell me your planning on a sequel to this fic, there sooo need to be a few more Dean/Jo stories on here..

i've been trying to contribute, some stories of my own in this section, but sadly, i'm sorta washed out, sicne writing up a pretty dark Twilight series, one which involves Incest, drug abuse character death, multiple personality disorders, that sorta thing.

anyway loved the story, beyond all shades of a doubt, gotta be like one of the best ones on here i'd say.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
yeah as i amatter iof fact i do have a threat for you... if you ahve permenantly killed off Jo i am going to hunt you down, and slowly piece by painful agonizing piece tear your spleen apart with 2 little needles... probably... hmm i also know of a crossroads near here, that i could go to, and have a demon do it for me, if need be, though i am actually saving that up for an emergency.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
ahhh, at last, Dean/JO monkey looove... you have no idea how much i truly do enjoy some hot crazy Dean/Jo Monkey sex, really it is quite nice, thank you.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Hah, oh this sooo can't end well... well it can, but at least part of it is going to turn, really REALLY bad for Dean or Jo or both... anyway great story, keep up the goood work.
Jate-JoDe chapter 24 . 9/29/2010
yay an update. I loved it, so worth the wait. I'm sad that its the last update though. what journey huh, so incredible well written Nicky. hope you'll write more jode fics.

Ella
8marta8 chapter 24 . 9/28/2010
Wow, so... i staied up till 1:00 to finish it, and it's really beautiful! I'm glad you made it end well, and wouldn't be bad if u'd write a sequel. Anyway, congrats again!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »