Reviews for Holy of Holies
GirlyEnder chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
NOOOOO! Finish the Story! It's so good! D:
Madisus chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Hey! Wow... Nearly three years since an update... I guess that makes me weird for reviewing it now? Um, I just read this tonight actually, hangin' around, lookin' for some fic. Aaron Stone was kind of a random choice, I remember avidly watching that show as a kid and thought I'd revisit it. And then I found this gem buried among the remnants of a generally unknown TV show. I'm guessing you probably abandoned this site a while ago, but thanks for the great read! I particularly like your characterization of Powers (creepy villains are the best) and you keep the plot very fast paced. If one day you ever return to this site, know that I will totally freak out, ok? This story is awesome!
Ceizzy chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Heyy! You stopped updating? Well, thats a shame! Could you maybe, possibly consider picking it up where you left it? For me? *puppy dog eyes*

XOXO Ceizzy
Emzeez chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hey Ninja I don't no if u take non fanfictionaccounters reviews but here goes... I absolutely LOVE your Aaron Stone fanfic so far so PLEASE update Its been like two years man TWO! Pretty PLEASE! I love Jason and Jason angst and its just getting Jason angsty so PLEASE update... You've got me on my knees' I'm beggin' please...
6Amaya6 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Hiya! Just wanted to let you know how much I love this story :) I was looking through my favourites and decided to re read the Aaron Stone fics. This one is by far the best!
Hiya chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
You do realize that this is like one of the best Aaron Stone stories out their and if you don't complete it I will die, right? I suppose I can live with the gap in between chapters since each and everyone is amazing, but whenever someone takes a while I freak out thinking that they're not going to finish the story which is a shame, especially if it's as amazing as this one! :)
Trinaluv33 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Perfect! Please continue. Finally! Some Jason angst! :D
THIS STORY IS AMAZING chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Not to be rude, but I really really really really really want an update. Just saying. :)
Kaysblue chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
If you could put up the next chapter like ASAP so we can find out what happens to Jason and see what a P.O.'ed Charlie is like, it would be GREATLY appreciated. This story is very well thought out for your first; keep up the great work!
hpenchantress chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Omigosh! They've taken Jason! OMG! GAH! Poor Charlie! He must be devastated!

I wonder what plans Powers has up his sleeve?

UPDATE SOON!
evanescence24 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Ohhhh my gosh! This story is fantastic! I loved the twist with Stan being the mole and Emma being mind controlled, and poor Jason...I can't wait to see what you do to him :D Please update soon!
Cherries chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Seriously? You ended the chapter THERE? But what about Jason? And well pretty much everything else! Can you please please PLEASE update soon? I'll put a cherry on top if you'll update quicker... I'm sorry, I'm being pretty rude and I don't mean to be. I just REALLY really really really REALLY (Times 5 million time REALLY) want to know what happens next! :)
JessieAlphaXx chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
omg

poor jason
KristenHalea chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please please please please tell me your are updating again soon! Great story! Please UPDATE SOON!
Yes I'm Ninja chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Oh... My... Gosh... That was seriously amazing. I think my brain seriously exploded from how amazing that was and now I can't think straight! Let me take a moment to gather my thoughts together...

Ok, thoughts have been gathered so let me continue. :) Seriously, that chapter was intense! And it was so well written! Oh, how I love your writing style! That chapter made the wait worth it, but please don't make me wait too long again! I have to find out what happened to poor Jason!

Speaking of Jason, awwwwwwwwww! I was sobbing cause I felt so bad for him! I just wanted to give him a hug! I really hope Charlie makes Powers pay! Cause if he doesn't...

You seriously did an amazing job! Keep up the awesome work, and please please update soon!

Poor Jason! :(