Reviews for It's One of Those Days
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
that was epic! lmfao!
afrozenheart412 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
ROTFL! That was well WORTH IT! But Adam got what he deserved in scaring Sid, poor man. :D And the fact that Sheldon was in on it, Sheldon is getting sneakier...I like it. I hope we do see more, the humor in this is priceless. :D And that was an awesome use of The Monster Mash song.
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Barp! ROTFLMFAO!

there were some awesome lines in this!

LMAO at lucy getting flack's tie! those fugly ties have to go, one BARP! at a time!

update soon!
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Aw... Lucy is so cute- while not barfing... lol

Thanks for the laugh. update soon!

madmush chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
this was very funny & entertaining! thank you for brightening up my day of cleaning!
afrozenheart412 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
LMAO! Yes, I can see why it is your favorite so far. :D And I just have to say that I'm happy that Don got his payback for laughing at Stella when she ran smack into the glass door.

But poor Lucy, not being able to talk and tell her parents what is upsetting her. :( Stella and Lindsay in here are so funny. Favorite lines are "Language, Dan. There are little ears in the room!” Don mocked." and "Guess I didn’t really need the tie anyway…" Keeping going, you are doing a freaking wonderful job!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
poor stella, and then danny acted childish.

oh, flack! don't they know not to mess with his food? update soon!
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
lol poor Flack! Jusr for him, Imma have doughnuts today! lol

thanks for the laugh! Keep on writing!

afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
No, you captured Don's love of food and his frustration quite well. :) And he should have known better to leave his doughnuts unattended in a police station. But he could enlist Stella to help him find the culprit. :D Wonderful addition.
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
ROTFL! Oh...let me catch my breath...okay, I'm good now. :D Yes, I have seen the Melina Moments, try freaking hysterical! And this lived up to story's title. It is one of those days where everything that can go wrong does, but this lifted my spirits and made me laugh. Thank you for that. Even though I am a little mad at Don on behalf of Stella, it was funny. Mac even couldn't hold it in. I adored the last line. Poor Stella...I have to go read it again. Great job!
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
HAHAHAHA! That was rich!

Thanks for the laugh!

~kana!
Mellow girl chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Oh no! Poor Stella! That is too funny! I can just picture Stella slugging Don in the arm for laughing at her!

I love Melina's Moments on Youtube!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
poor mac, he's having a crap-py day! lmao! update soon!
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Poor Mac! But it is always funny when it happens to someone else! Great Chapter! Please Continue!
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
lol poor mac!

Please continue to update the story!